1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Yet Another Example...of Trump not Supporting LGBTQ+

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Thief King Bakura, Aug 15, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Thief King Bakura I solenmly swear I am Up to no good.
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    [​IMG]
    ⇑⇑
    (Click meme ⇑ 2 read article)

I know that articles from Buzzfeed should be taken with a grain of salt. But this one probably should be taken with caution. Honestly, it made me cry a little out of frustration. I'm just sick and fucking tired of this Radamned administration and their bullshit tactics.

Essentially what this new thing that the Discrimination administration wants to push through would give businesses the power to discriminate against LGBT+ on religious grounds. Or basically use religious beliefs as a way to discriminate so nothing new here. But still it makes my heart stop and want to burst with fury. I'm just sick of it.
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, I'm not ok with this. Just another reason I despise the discrimination administration. Fucking rat bastards! How dare they keep doing this!? This is why it is so vital that we vote blue in 2020 for those that live in the USA and are of voting age. We can't let this fucking assmonkey adminstration get away with this tyranny. We just can't. I'm not trying to be melodramatic, but merely trying to impress how dire and important it is to vote.

Yes, the hate doesn't go away over night. But maybe we can drive them back to the shadows of hell from whence they came. I'm tired of the hate, the fear, the discrimination, the tyranny, and just the bullshit. It's got to stop! My heart can't take anymore pain.

Let's discuss. Please stay civil.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  2. River W.
    Jammie

River W. Dancing with myself <3
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,756 / 1 / -14
    I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said. I do hold on to the belief that there is some hope for the future however. Trump is being turned against more and more everyday. His avid followers are starting to become the minority. Even some of his followers have started to turn away, and have realized how truly insane he is. I'm not old enough to vote yet, but I do hope people realize how important it is to vote, especially in this current climate. I really hope, that the American people finally see the person that Trump truly is, how truly flawed the Trump administration is, and will not vote for him this next term. Otherwise this country will fall further and further downhill to the point of no return. I still have a tiny bit of hope left for this country, and I'll continue to hold onto it with my life.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. eriffire

eriffire Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    What’s the story with the picture of trump holding a rainbow flag? It looks like he’s just scribbled on it himself, “look, the gays love me!”

My heart breaks every time I hear of something he’s done or is doing. Although he’s not my leader, he’s in one of the most influential positions in the world. Those of us who are fortunate enough to live in countries where we are able to “come out” and be ourselves should be making an example of ourselves for the rest of the world. Not turning back time like this. This is what happens if you give power to those who want the “good old days” back. The old days weren’t good for everyone! They were pretty much only good to you if you were white, straight, and had a dick.

My coworker and I talk about issues like Trump almost every day. He experienced Margaret Thatcher leading the UK, and saw the damage done by her. I think Trump may be even worse my heart goes out to all LGBT+ folk in the US, if you need to run away, I have a sofa and a hug for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. BiBiLife
    Loved

BiBiLife Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,517 / 2 / -5
    The religious freedom argument is absurd. It opens the door to all discrimination. Can white supremacists discriminate against people of color? Muslims against Jews? Atheists against Christians? Where does it end? The people who support this sort of legislation fail to grasp that... or maybe they don't care.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    I agree with everyone here. It is just another ploy from the discrimination administration to spread more hate, divisiveness, and tyranny. It makes me sick, especially when they use religion to only fuel their bigotry and hate. It makes me sick, the whole lot of them make me sick. That's why I cried a few angry tears when I stumbled upon this article, it made me so fucking angry (hence my use of the angry Captain Janeway gif in my initial post of this thread) and sick. But yeah, it's just more bullshit. Not surprised, just disgusted. I also was going to participate in a march this weekend to protest Trump but found out over social media that it was defunct. Oh well, got another chance to march in a month. Also I made a sign which I may share here sometime soon.

That's the thing, they DON'T CARE. It's just another disgusting attempt to sow hate and division. Why would God or Jesus or whatever creator occupies the skies hate his/her/their creations? Sorry, I just don't see it. I'm not overly religious but I believe in god and the god I believe in doesn't hate his children. He loves us like his children. That's what I've come to learn because even without knowing, he was looking out for me and I'm thankful for his prescence. Not trying to be weird but merely giving my perspective.

As for those nuts that weaponize it, they don't care. They just want to push their harmful agenda through as soon as possible and they don't care who they hurt to do it. That's how I see it anyways. I appreciate your reply as well as everyone who had taken the time to reply here. They were very interesting to read.

It was at a rally in COlorado back in 2016. It basically was a ploy for him to try to win favoritism with the LGBTQ community, only to find out it was a rouse. That's basically it, a ploy, nothing more. We know that he really doesn't support the LGBTQ community, especially with all of his harmful and discriminatory policies.

Yeah, some of his trolls are beginning to see the error of their ways. Maybe there is hope for them afterall lol? But for real, maybe some of them are finally coming to their senses to realize how fucked up Trump and his assmonkey administration really are. But some of them will be dumb enough to jump off the cliff (figuratively speaking) with him. But we'll see.

Also you're right, voting in next year's election is very crucial. I certainly don't want another 4 years of this neonazi assmonkey administration and their bullshit. They've wrecked enough already, why let them have another chance to fuck things up further? Even though I cling to the hope of voting blue, I am still fearful because of the fact that he still has a large base of idiots that will elect their mandarin colored fuher in for another term and them more shit gets fucked up here in the USA. But I'm trying to remain optimistic and cast my vote for those that can't vote. I wish you did have the right to vote as well as other teenagers because you all are old enough to have a say in the way things are done, in our democracy, afterall, you all are our future and you should have a say on how things are run too.

6. Joshua Aaron
    Happy

Joshua Aaron Autistic Bisexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    As a person who is bisexual, I would own my own gaming company. I'd pretty much have 0 discrimination against my own employees, and I am both LGBT and Atheist. I wouldn't fire or deny a Christian employment for his religious beliefs, so why would a Christian be allowed to fire or deny me employment for both being bi and being atheist? I already have trouble finding a job because of my Autism. I don't any more trouble.

To be frank, Trump is an idiot and should have never become president. Vote democrat for the 2020 elections because I'm only going to be 17 during that time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  7. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,310 / 2 / -12
    He's a white nationalist/supremacist. Would you expect anything different? Master race anyone?

8. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    Couldn't agree with you more, Barefoot-sama. Also, I'm just gonna leave this here....

9. Joshua Aaron
    Happy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Donald Trump is stupid. He has done nothing right. All he has done is gone on vacation most of the time, all of which were paid for with tax payer money. He has destroyed the rights of LGBT+ people such as me and you. He has refused to do anything to limit and even stop pollution. He is not at all qualified to be the president. Literally the only qualification he has is that he is loyal to this country, but that is about it. I really hate is ugly face.

He should really be more friendly to LGBT+ people. Maybe then he will have an actual fashion sense from how many gay friends he'd have. Oh, wait, he still wouldn't have any because, I forgot, he is an awful person in general. I feel sorry for anybody having to work with him. He seems like such a jerkface. His face is literally the most punchable-looking things ever. IDK how journalists that had to interview him had the patience to talk to him and NOT have the urge to punch him in his stupid head.

Anyways, rant over.

10. Bornunderabadsign
    Cloud_9

Bornunderabadsign Transfeminine Natural Disaster
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,234 / 0 / -1
    The very first time I admitted I was trans while in a hospital and I wasn't treated right. On top of a nurse practitioner trivializing me they put me in a room with a male roommate and one of the more hostile ones at that. When I brought my discomfort up they said they would do something but they didn't. This is the reality right now. A bill that would legalized discrimination based in religious beliefs would only give them a legal reason to do what they are already doing and embolden those that haven't done so already.

The current administration is against us. They are against anyone that isn't "white", "Christian", cismale, and straight. Oh, extra support if their supporters are wealthy. This is undoubtedly one of the worst if not the worst administration in American history.

I'm voting against them in 2020. It is a no brainier.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    First off, I'm very sorry that happened to you, that wasn't right.

Also you're right. This bill would only add more fuel to their fire to treat LGBTQ+ people even worse then they do now. It's bullshit, but it seems to be the going rate for these rethugican bastards. I could rant on all day about how much I despise them, but for the sake of my sanity. I'm not going to do that.

I will say this however: I'm sick of everything they are doing, the hell they are putting this nation through, and the corporate greed. Oh Ra, the corporate greed that runs rampant through the USA. But that's a whole other post by itself. I am very against this bill and anything that further abuses or impedes human rights for anyone. This has to end, some fucking how. The only way we stand a chance of getting shit back on track is voting Trump and his whole Sewer ass rat administration the fuck out of office in 202o. Will it fix everything? No. But it will be a place to start.

12. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,310 / 2 / -12
    Or maybe they see the end game, even the final solution*, and they want that. This kind of thing tends to grow legs, and to mutate. The handwriting is on the wall already.

*infamous historical phrase, commonly used by the NAZI party, a white supremacist group, "the master race", "white Aryan purity" "the final solution".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. BlazeTheDog
    Depressed

BlazeTheDog Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    This man is constantly saying crazy shit, I can't look at the news without seeing an article about Trump saying crazy shit. I remember under Obama it was never like this, maybe once every 2 months a negative news article would be written about him but it wasn't nearly as bad as what Trump says.

14. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    Honestly, I couldn't have said it better. Everyday it is something up with that right bastard. I'm sick of it. It has gotten to a point where I have done my best to limit my news intake because hearing anything about Trump and his assmonkies hurts my brain. I just want it to end. Also it wasn't like this when Obama was in office.

15. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    If I had the money and resources, I would leave the USa too. Especially if that orange dipshit gets another term *shudders* I will find a way to blow this popsicle stand. It makes me terrified to think of that but I'm trying to be optimistic too. I honestly don't blame you for leaving.b

16. Joshua Aaron
    Happy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to move to either Canada, Ireland, Scotland, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, literally any English-speaking country where LGBT have rights. I hate this country.

#15 Joshua Aaron, Sep 23, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  17. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    Those are all countries I'd move to as well.

18. Joshua Aaron
    Happy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    I kinda want to go to New Zealand, as well. It's a beautiful country. Understandable why Lord of the Rings was filmed there.

19. BlazeTheDog
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Just the thought of him being in office until 2024 makes me sick.

20. Thief King Bakura
    Kickass

Ratings:
    +4,480 / 0 / -6
    I hear ya buddy. It makes me sick to think about that as well. Ugh.

21. BlazeTheDog
    Depressed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    I can't wait until the day where I can look at the news and not see his ugly fucking face.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.