1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Xbox one x

Discussion in 'Gaymers' started by Katy Dibbern, Aug 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Katy Dibbern

Katy Dibbern Lurker

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Just gone and got myself an Xbox one x. I haven't had a console in over 15 years so hope I made the right choice.
    Has anyone got any recommendations on games? I'm not really a shoot erm up type of person. I prefer racing game, car or bike. And things like spyro. I was also looking and the game that's a bit like animal crossing forgotten it's name!

Dibzy

2. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +616 / 0 / -0
    Hi Katy ^^

An Xbox is a good choice, then again they are all good in this day and age :D 

But in terms of racers, the xbox has Forza, so that's a very solid choice if you like more real life sim drivers. In fact its probably the best racer out there at the moment. Unless you like kart racers xD so Mario kart would have been my choice there.

You can also get Trials for the xbox which is like a bike balancing game, named after the same real sport.

The Spyro trilogy was also re released on xbox at the end of last year and I think Banjo kazooie was also re released fairly recently too.

That's a few ideas for you ^^

~Fiona.

3. alex_writes

alex_writes Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations! You could not have picked a better console to get back in with, it has backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 games so you have access to almost everything important released since you last had a console. (Except PS3/PS4/Nintendo exclusives of course.) And I’m saying this as a non-Xbox-owner.

When I got back to consoles after a lapse some years ago, I waited for a big sale and just went absolutely hog wild. There were classics for £3 and at that price I was able to just take risks on things.

Yooka Laylee is a tribute to Banjo Kazooie that was quite well received, not played it yet though.

Have you not played PC games in that time either, out of curiosity?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.