1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

WW2 Korean women raped&murdered by Japanese soldiers

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Halloween, Mar 3, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Halloween
    Batty

Halloween ✞Яick oЯ ✞Яea✞?
    Former Staff Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,881 / 0 / -44
    Theory Elias Nygma I can't find the thread, but if I remember correctly I think you posted about this a couple of months ago and how Japan has tried to cover it up.

*EDIT*
    Found it.
    Theory's thread for more info https://lgbtchat.net/threads/war-rapists.32996/#post-174185

"Harrowing WWII film shows Korean sex slaves murdered by Japanese soldiers"

Harrowing footage of dead Korean sex slaves who were raped and killed by Japanese soldiers in the Second World War has just emerged.

Despite being recorded in 1944, the release of the video can be seen as an attempt to stop Japan trying to bury the issue of murdered Korean women.

Used as sex slaves in military brothels, historians estimate 200,000 women were shipped around Asia from 1932 until 1945.

The sex slaves were mostly from Korea but Japanese troops also took women from China and south-east Asian countries.

[​IMG]
    The harrowing scenes from the WWII footage were filmed in 1944
    The footage was filmed on September 15, 1944, in Tengchong, China’s Yunnan Province, when Japanese troops massacred sex slaves.

The short film was released during a conference on sex slavery organised by Seoul’s city government, in South Korea.

Kang Sung-hyun, a professor at Sungkonghoe University in Seoul, said: ‘This video shows the situation and reality Korean comfort women faced at the end of the war at a time when the Japanese government denies the killing of comfort women by Japanese troops.’

[​IMG]
    Japanese women hold portraits of Chinese, Philippine, South Korean and Taiwanese former comfort women who were sex slaves
    [​IMG]
    ‘Comfort girls’ who were captured by the Japanese military to be sex slaves Japanese
    [​IMG]
    WWII Japanese soldiers with sex slaves the military abducted.
    Park Won-soon, the Mayor of Seoul, added: ‘We know all too well we shouldn’t repeat this tragic history and one part of remembering it is documenting it.’

Japan has clashed repeatedly with South Korea over its deeds during war.

The Japanese military believed ‘comfort girls’ would increase the morale of its men and stop soldiers’ from committing sexual violence toward women.

#1 Halloween, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. Theory Elias Nygma
    Android Fan

Theory Elias Nygma For there is nothing either good or bad
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -15
    Thank you.

3. vegandreama

vegandreama Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 1 / -0
    That's terrible! Although I read about it before. In the book I read most of the school girls dressed as school boys to keep from being raped. War is EVIL!!!

4. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    God, Theory Elias, you said only truth matters, and yet hasn't been responding to my proving all the Korean anti-Japanese campaigning and how fake they are with evidences, but here you are, stealthely spreading another fake news created by Koreans? When I asked you if I should create a thread so I can prove all the fraud Korean gov. has been spreading since 1945 about fake sex slave news and all the uncountable LIES about Japanese solders in WWII that has been manufactured by Korean gov., you said let's exchange in private message. And Is this how you play? Jeez.

The First photo is already refuted as all the other fake Japanese soldiers crime photos have been. This photo is taken from a video taken by an American soldier Baldwin, on September 15, 1944, and this video has the explanation document attached. Here's the photo of the document:

[​IMG]
    It clearly says, Chinese soldiers strip socks off dead Japanese soldiers, MSs, dead civilians, women and children in open pit. LS, Chinese soldeir loots Japanese dead. THE CORPS ARE JAPANESE.

The film was made by the U.S. Army Signal Corps and discovered at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, outside Washington, D.C. The reports about this film failed to show the documentation attached to this film by the U.S. Army Signal Corps in 1944.

Korean University professors and experts used this video and edited, and made it as if it's Japanese soldiers killing Korean women. They must have known the original video since they claimed this video was recently found, and where do you think they find this original video? US National Archive! This is how South Koreans spread LIES and teach their kids since they are infants bearly walking. 1/3 of their history text book are filled with LIES about the period during annexation by Japanese and fake sex slaves, etc.

Koreans/Chinese has been spreading fake photos and like this since 1970s and spreading LIES. This is just one of hundreds of fake photos that have been refuted. This fake photo is used in a conference held in the Korea's best university called Seoul Univ. Even the best intelligence/education system in South Korea is happily creating propaganda based on the fake photo.

I'm really dissapointed in your action, Elias.

#4 zen, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  5. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    The famous fake photos of Korean so-called sex slaves Korean National TV/news papers/Seoul university and others have used are here:

[​IMG]

The photo on the LEFT is used in a TV program in South Korea, claiming it's a photo of Korean Sex Slaves confined by Japanese soldiers. But look at the photo on the RIGHT. The signs used in the wall and the pillar are written in ENGLISH. During WWII, Japanese replaced all the English-derived words to Japanese, that much Japanese hated Western Colonialists' Invasion to all over the world, and there's no way Japanese use ENGLISH as signs. South Korean media intentionally cut the parts with English signs.

These prostitutes are military comfort women hired by South Korean gov. for UN and US soldiers. South Korea has this tradition called Kisaeng-prostitutes/entertainer, and during Korean war (June 1950 – 27 July 1953) and after the war, South Korean gov. promoted prostitution as a national industry providing tens of thousands of prostitutes to UN soldiers. They were called "Angels who earn foreign money." This is why Korean women are the No.1 illegal prostitutes arrested by police today in US, Australia, Japan, and many other areas in the world.

The Third Photo's in the poster's taken by Chinese Army and the soldier in the photo is Chinese inspecting the comfort station right after WW2.
    Original article:

https://www.bbc.com/japanese/40553519

So, this photo shows nothing other than these comfort women worked in the comfort station in China. Most of comfort women were Japanese. Another South Korean fake news you guys are tricked into.

WHY Nations of League of Nation during WW2 such as UK and US still want Japan to be bad guy and spread propaganda made by Chinese and Koreans?
    I've already extensively explained to Elias in the private messages, but here it is again.

[​IMG]

They were taking over the whole world if not for Japan before WW2.

#5 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  6. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    Here's the proof of Korean Comfort Women registered by South Korean gov for UN/US soldiers during Korean War. Recruitment ad in the news paper in South Korea (東亜日報 Sep 1, 1961).

[​IMG]

Much the same way, Japanese gov. during WW2 recruited Korean Women as comfort women in news papers. Here's the proof:

[​IMG]

These recruitment ads were published on news paper during WW2 in Korea under Japanese annexation. It says, "Comfort Women Mass Recruitment."

Thousands of Korean women came to apply. Why do Japanese Military has to force/kidnap sex slaves using valuable military power while fighting WW2, the war which split the world to survive the white invasion and under the threat of extinction of Japan, the oldest existing continuous country in the world? Why isn't there any witness or angry people stopping the large scale kidnap in Korea then? South Korean gov. claims 200,000, but when Japan was fighting against the world's biggest powers including UK and US, how do you think Japanese military could operate such large scale kidnapping and transporting that many women to battle fields? Did they have magic power?

CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PHOTO:

[​IMG]

This is a payment slip one of the Korean comfort woman in Burma during WW2 received. Read the explanation.
    [​IMG]

#6 zen, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  7. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    Comfort women were receiving 50,000 Yen in 40 months during WW2 in Japan, and their yearly salaries were higher than that received by Military General. They could buy 10 houses in middle of Tokyo only by working for 4 years! There are evidences of documents these comfort women sent large amount of money to their families in Korea then. There's a book written by one of the comfort women who wrote she had so much fun with the money she earned while she worked in comfort station. Some Japanese soldiers married comfort women, too.

US Army Forces has interrogated Comfort Women caught after WW2 in Burma. The report says:

A "comfort girl" is nothing more than a prostitute or "professional camp follower" attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers.

Here's the original report:
    https://www.exordio.com/1939-1945/codex/Documentos/report-49-USA-orig.html

Comfort women (camp followers) following Japanese military during WW2:
    [​IMG]

Michael Yon, a famous American journalist and ex-soldier (green beret) is explaining the fake claims by South Koreans on comfort women in an interview here:

http://eng.the-liberty.com/2014/5641/

He has researched extensively on this comfort women topic by visiting multiple countries and reading the original records.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #7 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  8. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    South Korean gov. intentionally misused the word "挺身隊 (women's volunteer corps--mandatory labour services during war time which was assigned to ALL Japanese people, and Koreans at the time were Japanese since Japan didn't colonize Korea, but annexed much like US annexed Hawaii, but Koreans under Japanese rule had right to vote and also had a right to be eligible for election as a Dietman, unlike all the other people colonized by western countries)" with "慰安婦 (Comfort Women)" to spread lies. Women's volunteer corps were composed of thousands of young women, and they only provided physical labour in factories. Koreans claim that Japanese military forced 200,000 Korean women to be comfort women based on the number of women's volunteer corps. Even now, if I type in "挺身隊" in Japanese/Korean social networking sites, it automatically translates as "Comfort Women" in Korean language. South Korean people can't read Chinese Character since they abolished thousand years of tradition of use of Chinese character and only use Hungle alphabet since 1970 so that Korean people can't read actual historical documents, and made them easy to be manipulated into lies.

#8 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  9. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    I read South Korean news papers sometimes, and South Korean gov., schools, TV, news papers, etc. are teaching and broadcasting fake propaganda every single day. South Korea uses gov. published text books filled with hate against Japan, and this is why most of South Korean kids are the world's worst anti-Japan people.

South Korea started to claim about comfort women only in 1990s after an article published in Japanese Asahi news paper reporting a story of forced Korean sex slaves by Japanese military written by a man called Seiji Yoshida in 1983. Seiji Yoshida's actual name/family relation/education and such is very unclear, and his personal history was later revealed to be stolen from a dead Japanese man (after WW2, roughly 640 thousands Korean people sneaked into Japan and some stole identities from dead Japanese). This guy somehow adopted a Korean adult man as his only family. He later admitted that what he wrote was only a fiction, however, Asahi news paper kept reporting this fake story as a fact for 3 decades until they admitted and appologized that the report was fake in 2014. The writer who introduced this fake story is a man called Uemura Takashi, and his wife is South Korean and his mother-in-law is the head of a civilian group called "太平洋戦争犠牲者遺族会 (태평양전쟁희생자유족회)," the group that procecuted Japanese gov. to pay money for Comfort women (they lost the law suit). You see, how they are trying to make money here?

The civilian group supporting ex-comfort women in South Korea, called "挺身隊問題対策協議会 (한국정신대문제대책협의회/The Kroean Council for the Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan)" was founded in 1990s, and tightly connected to North Korean/communist supporters.

#9 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  10. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    2014 Frauds per 1000 Stats:
    Japan 0.388 Ranked 43th.
    South Korea 2.86 Ranked 8th. 7 times more than Japan

2013 Perjury Stats:
    Korea had 66 times more procecuted number (3420) of perjury than that of Japan, meaning per capita calculated as 165 times more since South Korea population is less than half of Japan.

#10 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  11. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    Of those so-called registered ex-comfort women for Japanese military in South Korea, many are actually comfort women for UN soldiers during Korean War (they are called 洋公主/yanggongju in South Korea 대한민국군위안부), which has nothing to do with Japan or Japanese military.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

This ex-comfort woman in the photo came to Japan to spread lies and swore to confront the mayor of Osaka then, who claimed comfort women are only prostitutes. The mayor made time to meet this woman and another ex-comfort woman, but both of these women didn't show up.
    [​IMG]

Testimonies by the ex-comfort women:

黄錦周 in an interview for Asahi news paper in Japan, "It was busy on Christmas day, had to take 20 men in a night." Japanese military celebrating Christmas is the most ridiculous joke I've ever heard. She must have been a prostitutes for UN during Korean War.

鄭陳, another ex-comfort woman claimed that she was kidnapped by police officers on a Jeep. Japanese military didn't have any Jeep during WW2, while US military widely used this US brand car.

李容洙, the most active ex-comfort woman who often goes all over the world to spread her lies. She is infamous for changing her testimonies every time. Does she look like 90 years old as she claims?
    [​IMG]

She is the one who hugged Donald Trump while he was visiting South Korea (Trump had no idea who she was then).

[​IMG]

*In the speech made at Harvard Univ. in US, she said "Although I had no English skill, I was taken by Japanese military to comfort station in Taiwan." Why does she need English while fluent in Japanese to go to Japan (Taiwan was a part of Japan then).

*The first testimony she made in 1993 was, "The mother of a friend of mine (Kim Pun Sung?) told me that there's a good place where you can eat as much as you want and to get out of hard life here. I said, I don't want to go. Then a couple of days later in a morning, Kim Pun Sung came to knock my window and told me to get out of the house. Without telling my mother, I got out of the house and followed her. Then there was a Japanese man of about 40 in national uniform standing by the river. He gave me a bag, and in the bag there was a dress and a pair of leather shoes. I was very happy to follow him and didn't think of anything else."

Then, her testimony in a book published in 1993:
    "In the Fall of 1944 (at age 16), an aunt recommend me to work since I was very poor. I followed a man in a military like clothing thinking I can get a dress and a pair of shoes."

Then she changed her testimony in 2002 in Akahata news paper (communist paper in Japan):
    "I was threaten at gun-point when I was 14. When I said, no, I was hit and tortured with electric device."

Then in 2004 in an event:
    "When I was 16, I was taken by a man in a military like clothing, and raped by Japanese soldiers again and again, and if I refused, they tortured me with electric code and hit with a big stick."

Then in 2006 in a gathering:
    "When I was 15, I was forcefully taken by the military force."

Then in 2007:
    "When I was 15, I was taken forcefully at gun-point."

In 2007 in press interview:
    "When I was 16, I was forcefully kidnapped by Suicide Squad who covered my mouth."

In 2007 at Harvard Univ.:
    "I was forcefully transported. They tortured me with electric shock, and cut my legs again and again with a knife. (She can walk without any help today.)"

In 2012 in a speech:
    "When I was 15, I was sleeping in my house when Japanese military came and kidnapped me."

Other Korean ex-comfort women also claimed she was forced to be sex slave until 1948. WW2 ended in 1945.

Same 李容洙 participating in the Anti-US events in South Korea:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#11 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  12. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    I just can't forgive South Korean LIES, using a video/photo of Japanese victims to blame Japan. There are other cases of this in South Korean news paper. I will show you later. Japanese are deeply pissed off at these FAKE photos and LIES. It's a good chance, I can list up all the LIES by South Korea which I collected in the last 10 years. Sorry guys, you picked wrong place to spread your LIES.

13. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    [​IMG]
    Korean kids are taught anti-Japan education from very early age.
    They said "We hope South Korea invade into Japan."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kids in South Korea simulating to attack mock Japanese soldiers with water guns.
    [​IMG]

Pro-North Koreans are very anti-US in South Korea, too, much like the anti-US education in North Korea because these events are held by pro-North Korean groups:
    [​IMG]

US Ambassador Mark William Lippert stabbed in the face by anti-US South Korean activist.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pro-North Korea inclination is spread widely in South Korea.
    Current President of South Korea is very pro-North Korea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elementary school kids wrote "Die Japan"
    [​IMG]

#13 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  14. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    Brainwashing education in South Korea
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The kid in the photo saying "We should invade into Japan."

[​IMG]

Young girls being taught to kick Japanese flag using Tekondo kick, which is a martial art rip-off of Japanese Karate (founder of Tekondo admitted this. I have proofs for this topic, too. Tekkyon which they claim to be the origin of Tekondo was not martial art, but a game. Just look at Korean Kumodo's uniform and Kata, and Korean Yudo, complete rip offs of Japanese Kendo and Judo. South Koreans have been spreading so many cultural lies, too, by stealing everything from Japanese crafts and traditions such as Japanese Paper, Origami, Tea Ceremony, flower arrangement, festivals, etc. etc.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Korean people torturing/killing live pigs in the protests against Japan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now you see who's behind this anti-Japan and anti-US movements? Pro-North Korea/Chinese influences and spies in South Korea.

#14 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  15. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    I forgot to mention that all comfort stations were run by civilians who received permits from Japanese Military and many of comfort stations were owned by Koreans. I also have the proofs that many Korean women were kidnapped by Korean brokers. I have to go to bed now, and have to work tomorrow, so I'll list the news paper articles from the time later.

#15 zen, Nov 30, 2018
  16. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    A Korean news paper 東亜日報 from June 30, 1933 reporting Korean girls were kidnapped by KOREANS on an open road and sold to prostitution houses, and Japanese Governor-General of Korea (朝鮮総督府) ordered to arrest these Korean criminals.

[​IMG]

Osaka Asahi Korean Version News Paper from March 1, 1938 reporting a Korean arrested by police for using men and women of 4 to kidnap 18 Korean girls to sell.
    [​IMG]

Osaka Asahi Korean Version News Paper from March 30, 1938 reporting the police working on revealing the whole Korean Kidnapping Syndicate in Seoul.
    [​IMG]
    Osaka Asahi Korean version News Paper from May 21, 1940 reporting aberrant Korean kidnapping syndicate kidnapped a rich house wife.
    [​IMG]
    Same news paper from November 21, 1939 reporting Korean kidnapping syndicate being arrested finally.
    [​IMG]

Same news paper from June 28, 1940 reporting the arrest of 11 Korean Kidnappers who kidnapped 14 girls from country side.
    [​IMG]
    東亜日報 a news paper from March 15, 1936 reporting devilish Korean kidnappers tricked girls into prostitution.
    [​IMG]

東亜日報 from May 5, 1933 reporting an arrest of an Korean prostitution house owner for buying 16 year old girl.
    [​IMG]

Osaka Asahi Korean ver. from June 14, 1941 reporting to abolish a custom of Korea that bans female Koreans to be the head of a family and succeed legacy assets to improve women's rights in Korea.
    [​IMG]
    Osaka Asahi Korean ver. from March 28, 1939 reporting the arrests of Korean family members holding 12 Korean village girls captive to be sold.
    [​IMG]
    東亜日報 from June 30, 1933 reporting the arrests of Korean man and woman for selling kidnapped girls to Chinese.
    [​IMG]

#16 zen, Dec 2, 2018
  17. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    A news paper from the time reporting the arrest of Korean family for kidnapping over 100 Korean girls.
    [​IMG]

Mainichi Shinpo News Paper from June 4, 1932 reporting the arrest of Koreans who kidnapped, raped and sold Korean women to Shanhai.
    [​IMG]

東亜日報 from 1939.03.28 reporting Japanese police arrested Korean Kidnapping Syndicate who sold over 50 Korean girls to Manchuria.
    [​IMG]

There are many more reports like these. You can see how Japanese Governor-General of Korea (朝鮮総督府) was working hard to arrest Korean Kidnappers and trying to control the prostitution houses with strict rules. What you are saying is contradicting the evidences from the actual time. In fact, there's this documents from Japanese Military Office ordering to investigate the prostitution houses because many Korean girls were kidnapped or forced to work by local Korean criminals and sold to prostitution houses.

[​IMG]
    副官より、北支方面軍及び中支派遣軍参謀長宛 通達案

支那事変地に慰安所を設置するために、内地において従業婦(慰安婦)を募集するにあたり、

・ことさらに軍部了解などの名目を利用しその結果、軍の威信を傷つけると同時に一般民の誤解を招く、おそれがあること
    ・従軍記者や慰問者などを介して統制なく募集し(その結果)社会問題を引き起こす、おそれがあること
    ・募集の職務に任じる者の人選に適切さを欠くために、募集の方法が誘拐紛いで警察当局の検挙・取調べを受けたこと

(そのような事柄)がある等、注意を要することが少なくない。したがって、将来、これら(慰安婦)を募集するときには、

(慰安婦の募集を)派遣軍において統制すること
    ・これ(慰安婦の募集)に任じる人物の選定を周到適切にすること
    ・その(慰安婦の募集)実施にあたっては、関係地方の憲兵及び警察当局との連携を密にすること
    ・そのようにして、軍の威信保持並びに社会問題の面で手落ちがないように配慮して頂きたい依命通達する。

This is a document ordering the Japanese Military stationed in China to strictly interview and investigate the registered private owned prostitution houses, recruitment method and applicants for comfort women since there are many cases kidnapped or tricked cases reported, and collaborate with local police to do this so as not to dishonor the name of Japanese Imperial Army.

#17 zen, Dec 2, 2018
  18. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    Here's the evidence of the former South Korean President Park and South Korean Gov. being involved in the 62 Comfort Women Villages (基地村) established near US Military Bases in South Korea. 9,935 Comfort Women were recorded on this documents, while many more (100,000 women according to 趙允旋 of Ministry of Gender Equality and Family of South Korea [女性家族相]) were working as prostitutes (洋公主) inside/outside of the villages. This is the true systematic organized Comfort Women system exploitation South Koreans should be accusing:

The title says "基地村浄化対策." This document was prepared by Executive Office of the President of South Korea, and it has a sign of President Park himself.
    [​IMG]

According to Hankyoreh News Paper of South Korea, South Korean gov. made these comfort women to be confined and forced to receive treatments to prevent STDs, and many women died from over dosing of the antibiotics during the confinement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#18 zen, Dec 2, 2018
  19. zen

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -4
    Exactly same FAKE PROPAGANDA METHOD is used for Nanking (南京) Massacre and Unit 731 human experiment and spread methodically also with the help of Americans. If anyone is interested, I can present the proofs of fake photos and stuffs.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.