1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Would straight guy ever take a serious relationship with transgender girl?

Discussion in 'Heterosexual' started by Cece Naomi, Jan 22, 2016.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 48 users.
  1. AudryLeigh
    Feminine

AudryLeigh tGirl and Karaoke junkie
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,427 / 0 / -20
    Hi Candace,

I don't think it's a bad thing, as long as nobody was being deceived, and nobody got hurt. From everything I know about you, I'm pretty sure you and your Sammy are bonded for life, and neither of you is ever going to cheat. Harmless fun is harmless fun.

I am very much not into men, but one night at a Karaoke bar, a good male friend (whose wife is also a good friend and who was there) asked me to dance. This guy has been fascinated with me ever since we met, though he has known all along that I'm trans. We were both a little tipsy, and we were slow dancing. I don't know what came over me (like I said, really not into guys)... He's a big guy, and I started rubbing his big solid chest. He started moaning my name, and we ended up doing about all you can do, dancing in public. I have to admit I was pretty aroused -- not so much by him as just by the closeness and intimacy. Like I said though, we were in public and his wife was there... no harm, no foul. We both got a kick out of it, and still joke about it once in a while, but it hasn't happened again, and [probably] never will. As long as everybody knows the score, nobody is being deceived, no one gets hurt, and it's all between consenting adults, I think, "no harm, no foul." Just my humble opinion.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh

2. Bicurious

Bicurious Transsexual hot girl!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -1
    Well to tell you the truth Sammy thought it was cool because she saw me writing this and she said it turned her on too! But we promised each other we wouldn't let it happen again! My problem
    Is I very sensitive! I can be putting on some sexy clothes and it makes me explode! I don't know why! The other day I was shaving my legs it made me orgasm! I'm just very sentive I guess! One thing I can say is that Sammy really gets me going and that's all I need! Sammy can make me shake with pleasure all over! I never get tired of her body! Oh did tell you she ask me to marry her!

3. Bicurious

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -1
    Sammy is all I need! It was fun that he got me all exited! It was nothing like what Sammy could do to me!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2018 ---
    Am I giving to much info if I am I apologize!

4. Bicurious

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0 / -1
    I guess I did!

5. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar The eye of the wolf in Lady Hawk.
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +427 / 1 / -2
    Yes I would prefer a Transgender Girl.
    so long as she likes music, food,,,, rain,,, coffee,,,,even bicycles and camping, I prefer a Southern girl, ( that way I understand what she is saying)

#85 Morfar, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  6. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar The eye of the wolf in Lady Hawk.
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +427 / 1 / -2
    No, need more info.....

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.