1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Why did she get so defensive?

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Hatelove, Jan 12, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Hatelove

Hatelove Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -5
    So this girl at training was so excited to help me. I was so respectful with her. She tried to teach me many things. So since we both went to the same school we were talking about our profs. She said to me not to trust a woman she said that she she asked me to swear not to tell her she said she doesn't want enmies.
    so i opened up to her too because i wanted her to think that we can teust each other.
    we talked about another prof.
    she said she liked him she said he gave her amazing grades and became friends.
    i got pissed because i really hate this guy. He graded me without any reason and gave me worst grades I've ever took my whole life.
    so i told her he is not worthy of being a teacher. I wish someone else takes over his job.
    she said he is nice and once you talk to him and get to know him he is helpful. She also said he pushes people away because that his personality.
    well personally and i didn't tell her i think he is racist he hates anyone not from his country.
    so anyway i told her im not there to put efforts to get close to him and im not there to be his friend. Why my current teacher doesn't act the same. I told her my current teacher is amazing he treat me like a student and he act as a prof. I said that guy can't be a normal teacher amd act this way he shouldn't be a teacher in the first place.
    anyway we cont talking normally but she seemed shocked from my opinion. So i talked we laughed and had a good time.
    suddnly the next day she doesn't even look at me. She avoided me i went to her and said hi juts to be normal she gave me this awkward look and said hi back.
    i sat down and talked to other people she kept talking with us but to them not to me. I ignored her and left.

Whats going on?

#1 Hatelove, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. Sir A.G
    Curious

Sir A.G Transgender Guy
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,512 / 1 / -5
    Eh she's probably mad that you don't agree that the professor she idolizes isn't the perfect person she thinks he is.

#2 Sir A.G, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. ShanePierce
    Artistic

ShanePierce Even my boyfriend thinks i'm gay...
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I mean you did kind of attack who she said was her friend. While you might dislike him, she obviously is a good friend of his and that probably made her uncomfortable. Imagine you had a really good friend and someone said things similar to what you said about him.

I'm not saying she's correct in her actions but it's understandable on why she'd be upset.

4. Hatelove

Hatelove Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -5
    I still dont get it its childish i stopped talking to her anyway and i will keep it work related only

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.