1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Where do i begin?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by VeryShyBi1989, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:48 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. VeryShyBi1989

VeryShyBi1989 Lurker

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

So, I'm not really sure what to say or how to make myself sound vaguely interesting. I'm a mum, that takes to most of my free time. When I'm not working of course. I'm also a wife to my husband of four years. I guess ive always been bi-curious, well from about the age of 19 really. Unfortunately nothing has ever come of it. I guess ive just succumbed to the idea that it'll always be a fantasy. When it came up in conversation with my husband he was like a kid in a candy store! You won't be surprised to hear lol I guess all I'm looking for at the moment is someone like minded to talk to. I'm not the most confident girl and i have no experience bisexually, apart from a kiss. But i think most girls kiss have kissed other girls at some point haven't they. Whether it be on a drunken night or a dare. But I guess with my shyness and inexperience, that's something you should take on board. I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm 28 by the way, that's probably important lol I guess my issue is i just don't know where to look. I found this site and i just thought, why not. I'm not really sure how else to go about it. Maybe if nothing else, i can find a way to get started here.
    So to sum up, if you feel like talking to a shy inexperienced girl about possibly exploring bisexuality, I'd love to hear from you! I prefer to chat through WhatsApp or Messenger but email is fine if that works for you.
    Jenny
    xxx

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.