1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Where did I go wrong?

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Beatriz_J, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:51 AM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Beatriz_J
    Scared

Beatriz_J Lurker

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This should not be the question that I'm asking myself, but now it feels like I am. I am currently a transsexual male to female that is just beginning to transition to a female (I am not doing surgery or medication at the moment, but I am beginning to wear women's clothing), and I am beginning to question myself a lot more than I thought I would, and the question is definitely not a question of family-friendly content. Am I a whore? I am questioning this to myself, and I am just unsure, and I feel like I am going to have a panic attack while writing this. I just do not know what to do anymore, I even said that I was an asexual to make people for sure believe I am not a whore, and I just feel stuck. I'm feeling like a petty piece of shit, and, even worse, I try to pretend that I'm okay so nobody worries, and then other people trample over me... I just feel like I took the path that screws me over, and now I am wondering where that path began...

2. Missmissy griffin
    Magical

Missmissy griffin Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Transitioning IS the hard part. That time from when you finally decide that yes you are reaally are trans, (oh Joy) till you look and "PASS" as your true self is So very hard. Crushingly hard some days.

For me, being transsexual, just wearing female clothes was not very rewarding. Once I was on HRT, then it all started to click. Though the day to day interaction with people that first year or so was difficult. Luckily only some people had "issues" with me Alas, too many people questioning why I was doing it and that I had a demon in me..... Always lovely to hear that.. NOT.

Myself I let go the people/family that gave me grief. Not easy either. How do you get through it... One day at a time. HRT helps, though the changes come very slowly. But they do come. The first 6-8 months are the worst, but then things get better and better.

I'm 11 years on since that first day. My only complaint now is wishing I had started earlier.

The best way to cope with it all is find a few people that support you 100 percent and talk to them every day or every other day.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.