1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

What Was Your First Time Like with A Girl

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Keke0830, May 18, 2017 at 3:28 PM.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Keke0830
    Cheerful

Keke0830 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ladies,

If you don't mind sharing. I would like to know your first experience having sex with a girl. Or your first time giving or receiving oral sex from a girl. I've never had a sexual encounter with a girl/woman, although I want to :) 

2. Pinktruck

Pinktruck Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Although I was nervous,It was unbelievably amazing. Soft, sweet, sensual, erotic, and so much more passion than I have ever experienced with a man.

3. Keke0830
    Cheerful

Keke0830 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Wow that sounds so wonderful. I can only dream that I will ever be able to have a experience like that. :) 

4. Pinktruck

Pinktruck Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I really hope you get to. And I hope it's with someone special. I never dreamed I'd ever want to have a sexual relationship with a woman....but this one particular woman stole my heart ❤️ and soul