1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

what was that? 'Lesbians you must see this'

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by elinor, May 18, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. elinor
    Batty

elinor Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello to every single girl out there
    i'm new here
    and honestly i been struggling with some shit lately but oh well..
    anyways.. here's the thing
    I'm a lesbian, i was born to be a lesbian. that's a fact.
    the other thing is that girl from my class
    so basically she tried her best to reach me out 'til she could
    and then we started talking.. we tried dating but it didn't work out
    and only after 2 weeks of our failed dating she went back to her ex!
    says she started catching feelings for her and they made up..
    i felt something really unpleasant, idk but it felt like she was tryna use me to get over her ex but once
    we couldn't work out she went back crawling to her.
    i honestly can't help feeling disgusted!!!
    okay the first part of the story is done..
    now let's talk about her Ex\Current GF
    that girl was also in my class, once i give away flowers because i was graduating sp i gave my class flowers and she was one of them. 2 days later she texted me Thank Yous and stuff..
    we started chatting almost daily 'til one day she confessed that she actually likes me
    even tho she has a GF ( witch is the girl i been talking about first)..
    from that moment on whenever we meet she's get all touchy and get that giggly shiny eyes around me and once she actually tried to ask for sex with me ((EVEN THO SHE STILL HAS A GF))
    she was feeling something for me.. her ex knew that and started to suspect us
    she said she wants me so bad in her life yet she still wants her GF as well
    she actually told me that you make me feel so damn attracted to you in a way i could've never been!!
    so i picked the phone and tried to be assertive with her.. I have to get a move on
    she started crying!!! i told her you have a GF for god's sake why do you want me??
    she didn't want to answer and only said you make everything worse.. so i had to go because she can't figure out what she wants and it's not my fault!!! even tho i'm 100% sure that she feel something more than JUST FRIEND with me.. but oh well you gotta do what you gotta do..
    is what I have done something's wrong????

xoxo

2. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +652 / 0 / -0
    Hi Elinor :) 

I don't think you have done anything wrong and it seems like your kind of stuck in the middle of these 2 other girls.

However how are your feelings towards both girls individually, taking what they have done recently and in your story out of the equation.

Did you like then? Attracted to them?

Then you also need to find out if the first girl in your story knows that her gf is into you and what she has been saying.

If she does know, is she okay with it? If not thaten the gf is clearly wanting to cheat which is somthing to stay away from, as it would only cause problems, however if she does know and is okay with it, is it possible that the gf is polyamorous?

If that's the case how would you feel in being in a polyamorous relaspionship, if not then again stay away, however if your interested you could see how it goes, though communication is very important and it does seem that both girls seem to be a bit deceptive from what you've said.

I hope this gives you some insight.

If you need anything more we are here for you ^^

~Fiona.

3. mike300

mike300 Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0 / -4
    i feel that u are in the middle of an erotic game between these two girls..my opinion, since they are using u, is to do wharever u want , without any guilts at all

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.