1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

What is the maximum age of a guy you’d date? For younger members and for older members

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Gay guy, Jul 24, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Gay guy

Gay guy Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -2
    I for example am yet to date a man as I’m only recently out. But I’d say I wouldn’t date anyone older than 30 at the moment if I had the choice. But I just wanted to see what anyone else thought. So maybe if you’re an older gentleman how young would your dating pool be and if you’re younger what’s the cut off for your dating pool?

2. KingSlayer
    Badass

KingSlayer The Young Lion
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 2 / -1
    As I'm getting older my choices are limited. So if someone comes around why not explore. But I'm hoping he or she is same age as me. Hahaha

3. mask1985
    Pensive

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
    Speaking as someone the wrong side of 40 I'm still very attracted to the 18-35 range and happily some of them still like me. All we gotta do is find each other so don't give up hope KingSlayer - I was with someone half my age only last night and if I can do it anyone can :) 

4. Being.
    Cheeky

Being. Zone
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,487 / 1 / -11
    I like older guys 35-50

5. Dru0511
    Nerdy

Dru0511 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    As a 35 yr old, I think I wouldn’t date anyone younger than 28; and older than 55. I think for me it’s an issue of being in similar life circumstances.

6. Gay guy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -2
    Wow you’re very attractive in that profile picture, but I see where you’re coming from you need someone that you can relate to, I just know I’ll get to 90 years old still single and still lusting over young guys

7. Dru0511
    Nerdy

Dru0511 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the compliment!

Sometimes I hear people talking about having similar interests, but for me, I think it has more to do with sharing similar core values. For example, I don't need someone to enjoy going to the gym, going paddling, discussing biostatistics, etc; but I would prefer that the individual have an open-mind so that they would: 1) accept that those are my interests, and 2) be open to trying them.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to be lusting over attractive men; but for me, I try to not let that consume my life. More importantly, I try not let rejection from "attractive men" dictate my self worth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Gay guy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -2
    I wish I had the confidence to go the gym, I’m too skinny, I’m thinking of getting some dumbbells and changing my diet around but I just wouldn’t even know where to start, all I know is I don’t want to stay this skinny forever because it just isn’t how I want to look, I want to gain confidence

9. Dru0511
    Nerdy

Dru0511 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I don't want to get too off topic for the rest of the members here. Lemme PM you with regards to the mentality at the gym.

10. mask1985
    Pensive

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
    I just know I’ll get to 90 years old still single and still lusting over young guys[/QUOTE]

I think I will too so we won't be alone

11. Curiousbryan

Curiousbryan Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I would never admit it in RL but I've masturbated thinking of guys even like over 60 since I first masturbated

It sucks to hate what you actually like cuz I'll never have a meaningful relationship with someone my age.

12. Gay guy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -2
    I’ve masturbated to watching gay piss play, we all have our strange turn ons. Why not try looking for older guys on dating sites?

13. Curiousbryan

Curiousbryan Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I live with my mom and if anyone knew I wanted to have sex with a man and over 60 at that........I'd probably just die

I can't even come out. Sharing my fantasy for way way older guys would ruin my existence

I've been with 3 guys in my life and only they and myself know.

It was a long time ago tho and I need to talk to a patient person to get me to just be myself and find the courage to admit what I like and stuff

It's literally been my deep dark secret since I first masturbated.

And it makes you feel like a real weird person and like guilty. Even if there's nothing wrong with it basically

14. mask1985
    Pensive

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
    Hey Curiousbryan never be ashamed of what you like, we're all unique and you only get one go at life so never deny yourself anything which makes you happy.

I have kind of the reverse issue to you in that I still like the 18-30 age group best and fortunately I'm finding there's still plenty of them who like me so believe me there is probably an older guy out there for you, all you gotta do is find each other.

On a less serious note I'm very happy to learn that even as a 40+ year old I'm probably too young for you. :) 

15. Curiousbryan

Curiousbryan Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hahahahaha 40 works too. It's the wisdom that counts!

16. Barefoot
    Daring

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,672 / 2 / -12
    About 25. I prefer twinks.

17. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +425 / 0 / -1
    Another great confession from Gay Guy there. LOL
    ------------------------------

Too young or too old from my age turns me off, probably -10 to +3 range, so pretty narrow compared to you guys here. It's weird my preference change as I age. But regardless of the age range I mentioned, wise or rational or funny men break many of my preference walls.

18. Gay guy

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +174 / 0 / -2
    I’m 19 and the oldest I’d get with is probably around 25 and the youngest would be 18 obviously

19. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +425 / 0 / -1
    Gees, I was worried if I was recommending that toy to an underage. LOL Thank god, you are slightly over that...but still you are only 3 years older than my nephew. I think you have a very healthy range. How hard is it for you to meet gay pals at where you live?

20. mask1985
    Pensive

mask1985 Shy bi guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
    I suddenly need a cold shower....

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.