1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

What about getting married?

Discussion in 'Gay' started by lincoln, Apr 13, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. lincoln

lincoln Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys,
    I'm 20 and way too young to get married but I just wonder what you guys are thinking about getting married and having kids? Because I saw a lot of video on social media that gay couples don't want kids or to get married for some reasons, I just wanted to ask.
    For me I do wanna get married and adopt a child or children and raise them with someone I love.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,925 / 1 / -13
    If it was the right person I'd definetly want marriage. In fact I'd probabaly be upset if it didn't ever go there.

I mean. I kinda already started planning my wedding in my head XD

But I have no desire to ever be a father.

3. Rodi05
    Alone

Rodi05 Portuguese gay guy who's 16 years old.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Considering that I'm currently 15 and way too young to get married, that is something that does quite occupy me.

And to answer your question. Yes, I do wanna get married but I don't want to have Kids. But having a dog is a MUST for me. I just love small dogs :3 .

But, I am kinda' scared that, if I do get married, that we'll brake up. So yeah, typical me. Always has a fear for something.

4. Spob
    Apelike

Spob Expert Homosexual
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 1 / -0
    I have just started picking engagement rings. I will hopefully propose some time this year!

I am excited to show my boyfriend that I love him like a traditional relationship of which none in our lives have shown.

I hope so strongly to have a biological child together, as I know we will be greater parents than again, we have experienced.

5. lincoln

lincoln Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    So happy to hear that :)  And seeing a gay couple that would wanna have a child makes me feel relieved.

6. LittleBaltimore

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd love to get married and have children with a woman, it sounds weird I know, I think its just something about pleasing my family and living up to expectations.

If I found my dream guy, I'd marry him in a minute. I would even care that Im in the closet. Marriage to another guy is something I really want some day. But I cant really see myself raising children in a gay marriage, it wouldnt be biologically both of ours and I feel one of us would be left out.

7. Haxord
    Cowabunga

Haxord Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +390 / 0 / -1
    I wanna have 5 kids!!!!!!!!!! or maybe 6, dont know yet!! :D 

8. Morfar
    Alienated

Morfar (10+13)/2=11.5%(225)=26amps
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 1 / -3
    Let me reason,,,for years heterosexuals have demonstrated that marriage has major disadvantages,,,,,
    I personally would love it, if it were banned for everyone.
    it has cost me over $3million.
    Sorry to rain on the parade

9. LittleBaltimore

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Morfar You're a hard case pal, so jaded. :( 

10. linvalla
    Chatty

linvalla Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member Techies

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I was married and in a relationship for 5.5 years. He cheated and demanded an open marriage rather than go through marriage counselling.

I've seen marriage work, my grandparents have been married for 67 years.

Although, I've felt the burn of divorce, and the implosion of my life as it ensued, I would seriously consider marrying again.

The only advice I could provide, take your time, and live together.

One of my colleagues in the foreign service told me this, travel the world to the busiest airports in the world for a year, if you are still together, marry them on the spot because you'd have gone through the most parts of the human spectrum that time.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.