1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Lesbian What a head F**K

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Lou84, Nov 24, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Lou84
    Joyful

Lou84 Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I dont know what my gf is playing at or what game shes playing but arrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Yesterday got home from work was only in an hour and she asked me to drop her at her friends i thought fair enough your only talking to them every night on xbox but fine. I dropped her off and went home then picked her up a few hours later. I normally get a kiss when she gets in the car but didnt but we were talking etc didnt think anything into it. But at home she hugged me kissed my head but would kiss my lips i tried grabbing her face playing still wouldnt kiss my lips, then said i havent had a shower i need a shower and went and got a shower and then tried to give me a kiss on lips i was like no come with same energy and attitude you had before your shower. Does anyone else think thats strange ?

2. DrivenByHope
    Balanced

DrivenByHope When the eighth played his piece revealed light
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -1
    Yes that is quite strange I don't know what to say really but to me that isn't normal behavior. Especially when you getting home from work and asking you to go to her friends that quickly it just sounds pretty sketchy to me. What was she like when you got home before she asked to go to her friends?

3. Lou84
    Joyful

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    She was what i felt her normal self but she is spending more time talking with her friends, like i said even at home shes on her headset talking to them, going up to there house multiple times a week now, i work and our day during week is Thursdays last Thursday she went up there and then mentioned about going up this Thursday. But she always gives me a kiss then acting like that last night really threw me off. I know it wont be any of her friends there guys and have gf etc but i am wondering u staying at ur friends or going off and coming bk or meeting some one there or just playing flipping games, when i get home today if she tries to kiss my lips ill be nah love you need a shower first remember come with same energy as yesterday.

4. Tights_and_Skirts
    Tired

Tights_and_Skirts That Girl
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +855 / 0 / -2
    Or you could, yknow, talk to her about it? Say it worried you and you thought it was weird? For all you know you ate something smelly. Maybe she tried smoking something and didn’t want you to know. Don’t make the situation worse, communicate about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. DrivenByHope
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -1
    I reckon you should talk to however do be observant with verbal speech and especially body language I went out with a bisexual guy back at one of my old courses and he was really acting strange so I sat him down and started out casually though I was observing his way of talking and body language I got him to tell me what was really up and let's say didn't end well. However like Tights_and_Skirts said it could be something like smoking just don't assume the worse just sit down and talk just casual talk and express your concerns and ask her what's up.

6. Lou84
    Joyful

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, i know she smokes so cant be that and not something she had eaten as she ate before she went up and ordered a takeaway when she got back. But your right i shouldn't jump to conclusion's. It can be sometimes hard talking with her if she feels its not something she wants to hear but im going to have to bring it up as it was tooo strange to just forget.

7. DrivenByHope
    Balanced

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -1
    I hope it works out for both of you and things can go back to normal

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.