1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

weird maybe 18+ question

Discussion in 'Gay' started by Being., May 1, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Being.
    Amazed

Being. "If every step up didnt have a down"
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,061 / 1 / -10
    So like, I'm a very ticklish person, and I can even tickle myself half the time. NON SEXUAL places

And obviously one day I want a partner.

But like, what if them touching me tickles too much and I can't enjoy their touch or sex?

2. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,614 / 1 / -27
    I was very ticklish too when I was younger, and it never interfered with my sex life -- although, occasionally, it figured pleasurably in a bit of foreplay.

3. TeamAlucard812
    Anime Lover

TeamAlucard812 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    I feel your pain. A while ago my old boyfriend tried getting a little friskier with me. I'm hypersensitive due to some sort of hormone imbalance, so I am ticklish almost everywhere. but yeah that sort of happened to me where I couldn't enjoy the pleasure at first because I was so ticklish that if he even got anywhere near...*ahem* there, I would burst out into laughter and instinctively fight against him. While it is a pain in the beginning, it didn't interfere with much when he got far enough. He had to completely pin me down and keep me from accidentally punching him in the face on the way there though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 0 / -3
    I think you'll be alright sometimes your body will understand the sensual touch is what your receiving at the time and dial back the ticklishness that your body commonly expresses when your touched at least in my experiences that's the case for me
    Your partner sensually running their fingers up and down your body is wonderful foreplay and really revs up your motor if you know what I mean
    I find that to be the case for me and other people I know but it may not be the case for you you'll just have to explore different things to see what your into

5. Being.
    Amazed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,061 / 1 / -10
    Next question, if I may ask.
    So, people say Anal stuff will hurt.
    But like... I can fit three fingers easy with no pain. Feels good. Does this just mean I'm gifted and a total bottom?.
    I thought I would be a versatile (bottom and top), but this makes me totally requestion that, and if I'm more suited to bottoming.

Wow. I don't think I've had so many sexual questions in so few days.

6. Charlotte_Monroe
    Adorable

Charlotte_Monroe Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    Being., Hi!

it all depends what people say when they class it as "Hurting" - if you're nervous or tense up.... YES! - I'm not advising anything here, but personally I open myself using a prefered sex toy, then I inhale "Poppers"..... they're not for everyone, can have horrid side effects (headaches, dizziness, nausea) etc....

Make sure it is with someone you trust, who is understand & WON'T hurt you, don't let some douchebag take advantage ok!

You gave an 18+ answer, here's an 18+ question lol, but no-one can give you a definitive answer tbh, but just because YOU can insert 3 fingers painless, doesn't mean it'll be painless when someone tries to put the tip in, or even smash the guts out of you......

Bearing in mind, you control yourself (fingers) & you'll auto relax, it's natural to become anxious, tense up etc, but take your time, oh & use plenty of lube & condoms......

Take care :) 

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 0 / -3
    It did hurt the first time for me because I kinda freaked out the guy was kinda big and I worried if it would fit and tensed up he started putting it in and I yelped he lay me down and calmed me down he then inserted one finger then two to loosen me up I was now relaxed and loosened up back there and he went slow there was still some discomfort but not really pain anymore and it felt really good because he knew what he was doing it definitely helps if your partner knows what they're doing
    You inserting fingers in your anus is helping loosen the area up so that might help in the long run I know after being a bottom as long as I have it gets looser and more easy to have sex as time goes by the anus is quite elastic and will stretch to just about any size penis or toy if you loosen it up gradually with fingers,butt plugs or toys and with lots of lube you should be ready for that big night
    If you have anymore questions you know where to find me I'm an open book so ask away I'll answer all of your questions if it's too embarrassing to ask publicly just private message me see ya later fam :) 

8. BiGenderfluid
    Feminine

BiGenderfluid Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Do you have any recommendations for safe lubricants? I have used KY but it drys up and have to keep applying. I have heard of silicone lubes but then there are warnings everywhere that they can be very harmful for you and lead to cancer etc so Im looking for lubes that are safe and hold up.

I learned to go slow or else I bleed with toys. And I have had to start using a condom with my toys because I learned that the strong pool liner type of plastic smell that isnt going away is bad news for bare skin contact. Latex condom keeps the PVC toxins that are leaching out of it from getting into me. Never thought I would need to use condoms for safe TOY sex, but it works to make a barrier so the toxins dont leach out into me.

9. Jayme82
    Movie Buff

Jayme82 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +799 / 0 / -3
    As for lubes water based lubes are the safest which I use as for a specific brand you may have to explore your options but I find that a your local pharmacy they have what's called surgical lube (at least thats what it's called at my pharmacy) it's not any sort of name brand but it's intended use is for inserting suppositories\enemas so it's safe and designed to be used rectally the kind I use is extra slippery and lasts awhile without having to be applied often and it's inexpensive like 2 or 3 bucks

10. Being.
    Amazed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,061 / 1 / -10
    I just use some face cream and a glove and it lasted quite some time...
    Like, guh, my guh, was good

11. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,614 / 1 / -27
    Speaking of lube, I once met a guy at Cherry Grove who called himself "The Crisco Kid."

12. Being.
    Amazed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,061 / 1 / -10
    what?

13. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,614 / 1 / -27
    Sorry -- showing my age again.

Crisco is a vegetable shortening, now considered very unhealthful but which makes a truly superior pie crust, still widely used as a lubricant in the 1960s despite the recent introduction of KY. The Cisco Kid was the hero of a TV western in the 1950s. Cherry Grove has been the center of gay nightlife on Fire Island for as long as I can remember.

And that's today's history lesson from the Old Guy.

14. Charlotte_Monroe
    Adorable

Charlotte_Monroe Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -1
    I personally use "ID Glide" but depending where you're all based, it may or may not be available? I'm not sure tbh.

For **** sake don't use face cream you have to use something that is specifically designed for sensitive/intimate areas.

Also with a toy, PLEASE dont push to far, or you'll be facing quiet an embarassing trip to the ED to get it removed lmao

15. Being.
    Amazed

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,061 / 1 / -10
    Eh? Can't say as I ever put harsh stuff on my face, and it's non scented and sensitive. So. Yeah.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.