1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Weed and women

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Bdub871, Jun 18, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Bdub871

Bdub871 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Ive always said I’ve lived by the 2 W’s, weed and women. I’m very pro-cannabis and I wanted to know who else out there shares the same passions lol
    I know we’re from all over on here (I live in Michigan so it’s 100% legal for recreational use) But I want to know what it’s like in other states, other countries etc.
    when I got out of the army I was on 17 different meds for a plethora of shit, I am now on one and it’s all natural. Marijuana. Changed my life immensely. Anyone else out there?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Lexi Gal
    In-Love

Lexi Gal Hot Cookie

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I am very pro cannabis and feel it should be legal all over the world.

3. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Funk Pirate The poly, naughty bi-trans futa ^^ happy to chat
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +655 / 0 / -0
    I have never taken drugs other than for health reasons and only then its mainly paracetamol and ibuprofen.

As far as weed goes, I have not issues. I used to hang out with some friends that smokes around me, they were good about it and did ask if I wanted to join but I always said no, and they didn't push any further but asked each time out of politeness ^^

So over all I have no issues with people doing weed, it does not harm anyone (for as much as most studies show), so why not. Smoking and alcohol is so much more destructive and they are allowed in the UK and its stupid weed is not, especially for all the health benefits it can give.

~Fiona.

4. Bdub871

Bdub871 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Well hopefully conversation about marijuana all over the world will kill some of the stigma behind it and people will start learning the medicinal uses (not to mention all the other uses- textiles, paper, etc)!
    Alcohol is far more destructive, I agree 100% and it can kill you. Destroy your organs.

5. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +655 / 0 / -0
    Well the reason that weed got banned in the first place is due to other companies hating the versatility of the plant.

Like rope makers using strings etc and paper producers hated hemp as both hemp rope and paper are very good quality products and, I think, much cheaper to produce. So the companies at the time got together and got the government to ban marjiana and therefore hemp.

~Fiona.

6. Bdub871

Bdub871 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    That’s exactly it. Especially here in the US where big pharma runs shit, they don’t want some plant taking billions from them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Zia
    Probing

Zia Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I dont see drugs itself as always dangerous. I think it depend on how and why we take the drug.
    After working with homeless/drugaddict/alcoholict people, i saw many people more hurt by legal drugs and alcohol than canabis

8. Saxe Coburg Gotha
    Classy

Saxe Coburg Gotha Her Royal Highness

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I couldn't be with someone who doesn't smoke weed. Like, what's next? A gym membership? GTFO.

9. Bdub871

Bdub871 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hahaha! Yes!!!!!! ^^ You sound exactly like me!

But seriously though, addiction is a disease and a very fucking sad one. I know pharmaceuticals ruin lives. Half the people doing hard drugs now started because they were out or lost their script of their Oxy’s or fentanyl and shit. I know they are really working on the whole “opioid crisis” and trying to find alternatives...uh hello..marijuana. In its concentrated form can combat pain just as well as narcotics. You don’t get addicted, you don’t lose function of your organs, you may just get a little cottonmouth and red eyes..

10. Kattt91

Kattt91 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im from Canada and its just become legal this past year. Ive always wanted to try. I personally don’t see why theres such an uproar about it still- even though its legal now here.

11. Bdub871

Bdub871 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    It’s the stigma that’s attached to it like it’s heroin. The older generations think it’s the devil. It’s the younger generations that are bringing the change to the way we view marijuana.

12. Funk Pirate
    Horny

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +655 / 0 / -0
    And also the money, unfortunatly its the fat cats. Both the US and the UK are being abused by the people that make the money off of our torment, like making expensive addictive drugs, when their are much cheaper and better drugs, which when people do cotton onto them, the companies just buy up the rights to make it then hike the prices by 3000%

~Fiona.

13. Bdub871

Bdub871 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sad, right? Unfortunately, I think your spot on.

14. Shoziie

Shoziie Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    YESSSSSSS to the two W's
    And weed should be legal everywhere.
    I get so annoyed when people say its dangerous (I've never had a bad experience) but it's all down to how you use it.

i think i'd need to be with someone who is already a 420 lover or doesn't mind being with one as I don't see myself stopping for anyone but myself.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2019 ---
    LOOOL
    I love it.

#14 Shoziie, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  15. Trash Punk
    Mellow

Trash Punk Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Weed is a requirement. Everything else is negotiable.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.