1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Was surprised on Saturday

Discussion in 'For Parents or Guardians of LGBT+ Children' started by heidij, Mar 23, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. heidij

heidij Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I was surprised on Saturday,took out Danielle for a little clothes shopping.Bought her a couple tops,jeans and dresses.A couple moms were looking at me weird at first and I ignored it without them saying a word.It got better and glad it did.Danielle was a little uncomfortable at first and got over it quickly.When we were in the dress section,a couple moms appraised me for being there for Danielle also seeing she is a part time crossdresser.I was glad they did this,told them I love and accept Danielle for who she is.It went good and one said she has clothes her daughter can't wear anymore that Danielle can have.Told her I will come over and pick them on Tuesday.I know Danielle will be excited seeing them on Tuesday.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,592 / 0 / -1
    I am at the other end (old) and it is for me but the acceptance for me as I am in the women's are has been wonderful and I get asked for my thoughts of what women are wearing and if it looks good.

You are such a blessing and I love you sharing good news.

Give Danielle a hug for us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0 / -1
    Is she getting into makeup

4. heidij

heidij Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Yes,learned a year ago and has it down good due to lots of practice

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.