1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

WARNING AND HIGH ALERT!

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by AudryLeigh, Jul 2, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

AudryLeigh Transsexual Lesbian
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,449 / 0 / -38

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    #1 AudryLeigh, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. River W.
    Jammie

River W. Dancing with myself <3
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,909 / 1 / -15
    Thanks for this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. SwordArts

SwordArts Well-Known Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +620 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for this.

To complicate it further there is a genuine Tavistock clinic which is the main place for children’s gender services in the country. But the two are very different.

4. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

Ratings:
    +3,449 / 0 / -38

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #4 AudryLeigh, Jul 15, 2018
  5. One
    Surfing

One Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -1
    These people need to be destroyed.

6. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

Ratings:
    +3,449 / 0 / -38

#6 AudryLeigh, Jul 16, 2018
  7. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

Ratings:
    +3,449 / 0 / -38

#7 AudryLeigh, Oct 29, 2018
  8. Crystalwolf

Crystalwolf Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    I'm not really aboard for things that I can't personally prove... but I can say this much. You can't 'cure' gay, and it doesn't need curing. Anyone trying to do that, well, lol. They're wasting their time. Various iterations have been tried (shocks, aversion therapy, pray the gay away, etc etc), and to the limits of my knowing all have failed for the most obvious of reasons.

I'm not gay, but when I was still ignorant about it, yeah... I asked a gay family friend a whole lot of questions that would've made my ma hang her head in shame. The answer to one of these was as follows:

"(Laughing) Who in the world would ever choose to be gay?"

I think that's what really drove it home...
    That it wasn't a choice. It just was. They didn't just wake up, smell the flowers and go, "ahh that was a great 20 year stretch. Time to try man on man! Yolo!"

(Also if that last bit is crossing the line, I uh... kinda figured that'd toe it? Just let me know if that joke was a little too far and I'll tone it down)

#8 Crystalwolf, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  9. Lovebutchesonly

Lovebutchesonly Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes. It is true all you say about Tavistock. Very evil group and they DO brainwash and experiment on people. Stay far away from the System. I have a theory. I believe in reincarnation. Say i'm a female - which i am, but instead of being attracted to a Man i am attracted to a Woman. Why? And why was i BORN this way? I believe that in a past life i was a Man and i still have some of those feelings left over. So when a man is attracted to another man - in His past life he was probably a female. And for the bi sexuals - well, they were both male and female in a past life and so are attracted to both. It's the only thing that makes sense of why we are born this way., and i believe we ARE born this way. I believe it's in our genes and we just can't help it. Nothing will change us, and to us it's perfectly NORMAL to feel and be this way.

10. Lovebutchesonly

Lovebutchesonly Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    When i was just 6 yrs old i saw Peter Pan and for YEARS afterwards i had the biggest crush on Mary Martin who played Peter Pan. I never gave it much thought tho. In 4th grade i had a crush on my female teacher, and when older in my late 20's i had a crush on the female bartender and always asked to work on HER shift. She looked femme, but had some hard edges and was tough like a marine sargent on the girls working there. No one wanted to work on her shift. , and yes, i used to write her notes too! And most of the time she put me on Her shift. I can't help it. My thing is to write notes. Oh, i forgot to mention that i also had a HUGE crush on my female Doctor back in my 30's! I used to write her notes all the time, and believe it or not we became very good friends. She was 20 yrs older than me and straight. I just Adored her! I liked her SO much that i even went to her church and then she took me on two trips. We drove to Georgia and we drove to NY city. I was in heaven. We slept in the same bed believe it or not. But like i said, she was total straight. She knew i adored her, and one time when i was helping her in the office, and she went home. I looked in my file and i found a card i had sent her with a long letter. She had SAVED it in my file! She didn't throw it away. One time when we were driving she asked me: "Are you a Feminist?" I don't know why she asked me that. Like i said, she was born 20 years before me. She is very old now i hear from her son and not doing so well. I have wonderful memories of spending time with her. So yeah, i guess i've had female crushes my whole life, but didn't pay much attention to them.

11. MysterIan
    Bored

MysterIan Open bisexual, closeted transboy

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Wait-Shadow Government? Is that really what it's called?

I hate laughing at such a horrible thing, but that's such a tinfoil hat-y name.
    Nah, bro, don't worry about it, you really nailed how those kinds of people sound, and I'm not going to lie, the way you worded it made me crack a smile.
    It's hard to think that, even in times of oppression and criminalization, people will just wake up one day and say "Hey, bro, you know what would be funny? What if I went ahead and just go make out for the lulz". If it was a choice, do you really think people would basically choose to get stoned to death in places like the middle east even when there's the option to just be with the opposite sex?

You don't choose who you do or do not love, period. Why do you think anyone, even straight people, get so depressed from break-ups? They can just choose to love someone else, can't they?

12. masterkazuhiko
    Transparent

masterkazuhiko Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
  13. Pixie Poodle
    Wishful

Pixie Poodle Pixie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -3
    I think AudryLeigh just became one of my favorite people. I know this topic was originally posted over a year ago. I have been scanning the older posts so I don't know why this one popped up for me only now; maybe the newest replies did it.
    The people in this forum are clearly scattered throughout the world. YAY! internet. What I wonder is whether there is any majority area or even country that somehow is drawn to this website?
    The Tavistock post refers to a group totally new to me. The level of organization referred to just stunned me. Third World countries [hate that term] don't surprise us. Southern religion doesn't surprise us (personal experience with that one); but groups that may sprung from government, gads!
    My beliefs that society as a whole was progressing have totally evaporated over these last two years. I might even have scoffed at this two years ago. Now I know better. I seriously thought old racists and repressive groups were dying off. I guess they still are but clearly not fast enough.
    Thanks for the directing attention AudryLeigh.
    Pixie

14. AudryLeigh
    Inactive

Ratings:
    +3,449 / 0 / -38

#14 AudryLeigh, Nov 3, 2019
  15. Richardkioe

Richardkioe Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    This is true.
    I spent a few years being so crisis about who am I and desperately trying to be somebody else many people wanted to, that actually doesn't really work and killing me inside.. making me someone else I never been in life..it is become so scary and sad experience ever.

I think this is why the reasons we are all need community, friends, or therapist to talk about this so you have a platform to stand from and you know what do you want for yourself.

and never feel shame on who you are, at the end of the day people will get over it :)  and the time spent to find who you really are is actually worth it.

*why I'm so dramatic xD*

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.