1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

voluntary human castration

Discussion in 'Heterosexual' started by mannequin sky-walker, Jun 29, 2017.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. mannequin sky-walker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'm a heterosexual man and i'd like to undergo eihter surgical or chemical castration to lower or hopefully relinquish my interest in the other sex, my ambition and pride, since, as a very short man. all of them are only cause of frustration and sorrow

2. Satinesque

Satinesque Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think that your question is a tragedy in pixels!
    You need to re-think this one for a very long time.

1. Keep your loins intact.
    2. Get your sexual capability severely compromised.

Ask yourself: Which one is easy to reverse, later, should my mind change?

Steffie.

3. CanadianBi
    Amused

CanadianBi Big thoughts in a small package
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -3
    It might lessen your interest in having sex with them, but I highly doubt it would allow you to ignore them altogether so its likely a lot of work, pain and possibly money to find it didn't work as well as you would've liked and thats if there are no complications with the surgery in the first place. Theres a lot to think about before making such a hasty decision and your doctor and or surgeon will say the same thing

4. Erin.b
    Balanced

Erin.b ♀ @ ❤
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -1
    You might be able to have your testosterone levels reduced with a reduced dosage of a blocker like what is given in MTF HRT.

To not have enough of either hormone will lead to severe health issues. In transitions one is severely reduced and the other supplemented in its place. But you have to have one or the other or things like osteoporosis happen.