1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Voice changed after anal

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic)' started by anire123, May 30, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. anire123

anire123 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I had anal sex with a guy and I got penetrated until he came in me.

It was a long session but I usually have deep voice. After the anal session for a short while I sounded like a girl.

For about 3-5 minutes if you were outside the room and heard me speak, you would have really thought a woman was talking.

I put this voice change down to hormones or the male g being hit long enough.

Any similar experience?

2. ConfusedButHappy
    Amused

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +526 / 0 / -1
    Hmmm... I haven't heard of this before :p 
    I'm no expert on anal sex, but this reminded me of the phenomena where people's voices could change pitch when talking to someone they like.

Did your voice/throat physically feel different or did it just come out much higher than usual?

3. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

AudryLeigh Transsexual Lesbian
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,645 / 0 / -39
    Has to be just a psychological. There is no biological connection between the voice and the gastrointestinal tract. Also, the pitch of your voice may have gone up, but there's a lot more to sounding female than pitch. I doubt very much if anyone else listening to you would have thought you sounded genuinely feminine. Just sayin.

Audry

4. Jessica45
    Feminine

Jessica45 Bisexual mtf. Slightly insane
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,729 / 0 / -2
    Never heard of that. I’ve never had a man but I’ve had enough dildos In there. Didn’t change my voice. Except maybe quivering a littlec

5. Iharos
    Bookworm

Iharos Addictive Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    As a voice teacher I can tell you, that it had nothing to do with the anal penetration. :) 
    One thing that can happen is, that you moaned on a rather high pitch for a longer time, and afterwards your voice was irritated. See, the vocal chords consist of several different muscle layers, the higher pitch you use, the more you use the outer most layers; the lower you go, the more you use the thicker muscles deeper inside the vocal chords.

If you aren't using your voice much, as in singing, then chances are high that this higher pitched moaning caused the muscles of your vocal chords to overstretch and it resulted in a short enervation.

6. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

Ratings:
    +3,645 / 0 / -39
    Hey @Iharos, if you're a voice teacher, maybe you could do one or more tutorials for those of us here who would like to feminize or masculinize our voices. There doesn't seem to be much good information about that available (I've found YouTube pretty lame and useless).

Hugs,
    Audry

7. Iharos
    Bookworm

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Hey Audry :) 

I believe that could be done. Nevertheless I believe that working on an individual basis is the only way to actually achieve the results wanted. There are, of course, certain things to do that are general - in fact, the things to do are the same, but the way there is highly individual.
    And, depending on where the individuals are at, it can take a while. In general, as the vocal chords are muscles, this is most important to understand, that they will undergo a certain training. And every muscle needs time to be trained.

What I can do is to make a list of possible exercises for both, to feminise and to masculinise. It's just that I know this would need continuos check-ups on the participants to make sure things go the right way.

Do let me know if you have an idea of how this could be set up! :) 

Hugs

8. anire123

anire123 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Maybe that's what it was. It was sorta creepy but wasn't sure if it was some sort of phenomenon but I really did. I could hear the difference and the guy could. I promise, i really did sound like.

Maybe I did strain my cord or something to do with being tense or relaxed for so long.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2020 ---
    I don't know but my voice really did change, he said I sounded like a woman and I could really hear it myself.

It was creep but really and only lasted like 5 mins.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2020 ---
    It really did happen and I could hear a massive change in my and the other guy As well. I'm wondering if I was so relaxed or tense for so long that it affected me somehow.

It only lasted minutes but there was a noticeable change. I sounded like a female.

I don't take any type of hormones or drugs.

#8 anire123, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
  9. anire123

anire123 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I can't really be sure but not noticeably, I'm not too sure if my body was tense or relaxed for so long that it affected my coucr but there was definitely a noticeable change for about 5 mins.

10. john1010101
    Old Hag

john1010101 Almost Gone
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 0 / -6
    This may seem irrelevant but did any lenghty oral sex take place prior to the other kind?
    I encountered the change you describe only once after giving oral sex to someone more well endowed than I’d expected. Not really joy unlimited.

11. mr.Nay Nay
    Anime Lover

mr.Nay Nay Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    To be honest I have never experienced a voice change after sex, it could be psychological or when you use your voice are you speaking from the diaphragm that could be it. I am no expert but that could be the thing.

12. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

Ratings:
    +3,645 / 0 / -39
    I just thought a thread on the subject would be helpful. I'm a singer so I can easily change the pitch of my voice, but there's obviously more to it than that.

Hugs,
    Audry

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. mr.Nay Nay
    Anime Lover

mr.Nay Nay Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I agree with you Audry I do feel like their is more.

14. Iharos
    Bookworm

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    The diaphragm cannot have that effect on the voice. :) 

15. Iharos
    Bookworm

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Let me think about whether I can actually do this solely by written words, or if I need to demonstrate certain things with a voice.

Hugs

16. Missy Chrissie

Missy Chrissie Well-Known Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +203 / 0 / -0
    Most people’s voices raise about an octave when they speak to a dog. Were you doing it doggie style???

17. Whynot
    Cool

Whynot Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0 / -5
    So you complained like a little girl when that user posted a song on here. But now you are not complaining about an anal question. I told you that you have problems.

18. john1010101
    Old Hag

john1010101 Almost Gone
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +542 / 0 / -6
    Sorry, but I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re trying to say.

19. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +5,299 / 1 / -36
    This is one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time. The answer to the OP's inquiry might be a mystery for the ages.

20. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

Ratings:
    +3,645 / 0 / -39
    You can upload AV clips to Media so you could demonstrate things.

Auds

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.