1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Very Attracted to A Lesbian

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Terrellble_films, Jun 21, 2020.  |  Print Topic

?

Should I let her know of my attraction and see what happens or just shut It up?

Poll closed Sunday at 2:44 PM.
  1. Tell Her

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Don't Do It

2 vote(s)
    50.0%

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Terrellble_films

Terrellble_films Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I am a pansexual male and I am very attracted to a lesbian. She is very cute and I can't get enough of her. She is a bit of a Butchish lesbian but that doesn't stop my attraction. I would like to make love to her and treat her so sweet. My question is should I let her know of my attraction and see what happens or just shut It up?

2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,034 / 2 / -1
    Can I ask a question - is this only sexual or do you wish to reach out to her soul?

I forgot - Welcome to a safe and wonderful place - Jo

3. Terrellble_films

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    It definitely not just sexual. I hope my post didn't come off as that. I used to work with her and seeing her face and her smile and her voice just made my day. I understand that someone male isnt her type of partner but I'd still like to show her my love for her. If rejected i will accept it and move on. I will be a bit heartbroken but i will understand cause like i said someone male isnt her type. If anything I'd like to take her out on some sort of date and at least have one good night with her.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 21, 2020 ---
    And thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it!

4. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,034 / 2 / -1
    I am going to push things here.

Can you love and respect her as a platonic lover? Share your heart and soul but no sex.

It is a beautiful thing if you are willing to explore it and if she is, as you suggest a true lesbian, it does not take her out of her being who she is.

Good Luck - Jo

5. Terrellble_films

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I would do anything for her. Just want to make her happy, to see her smile. I would never expect her to come out of her comfort zone just to satisfy me.

#5 Terrellble_films, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  6. Kerry
    Caffeine Fix

Kerry Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi! I think, if your feelings start making your life without her unbearable, you should tell about your feelings. Any answer is better than suffer.
    Are you afraid to lose her friendship? What are you afraid of if you tell her?
    Welcome to the club, I'm in love with a straight girl.

7. ToniLes87
    Sleepy

ToniLes87 Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0 / -0
    If she's a lesbian then you shouldn't expect her to reciprocate your feelings. If you are fully aware of that then go ahead and tell her but make it clear that you don't expect anything from her and you just wanted to get it off your chest. But if you hope that you can change her or something then don't do it, she will probably feel that you are being disrespectful. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

8. Terrellble_films

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I would never force her to do anything ever. I really adore this girl and basically yes I do need to get this off my chest. I dont expect her to change, just for me. She is so beautiful with that amazing smile and gorgeous eyes. She truly is one of a kind. Just by looking at her and hearing talk makes me fall for her over and over. I know theres really nothing I can do about it but I would just like her to know my feelings. I would never do anything that makes her uncomfortable or hurts her. She is very special to me.

9. Terrellble_films

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yes I am afraid of those things but I'd rather tell her and be open and honest with her. I dont think I'd really lose her. It itll, hopefully, either be we remain friends with no awkwardness or she'll return the feelings. I dont expect anyone to change especially for me. I love her dearly and want all the best and happiness for her. I guarantee we'll laugh about this later no matter the outcome. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING.

10. Kerry
    Caffeine Fix

Kerry Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Much luck to you!!

11. Terrellble_films

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.