1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Urgent! First Date!!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by JJ!27, Dec 5, 2018 at 7:17 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JJ!27
    Worried

JJ!27 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    okay so i reallyyyyy like this girl and she's so pretty and funny and we are very alike and we met on tinder but she lives 45 minutes away. We are meeting up for the first time on Friday (2 days from now) and we are kind of deadlocked on what to do. Do we meet halfway, in a town we don't know well? Do we meet in each others town? if so then who's town? where do we go to eat? what could we do besides eat?? and im also having my own worries like what if i promise this whole day to hanging out with her but turns out i don't like her? Idk i would love an outside view of this and how to do this safely and how to make it fun. I care about her a lot already and i want to start this off right

2. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,920 / 1 / -13
    I would suggest meeting at a Cafe in either of yours town. Whoever is more willing to travel. Cafe's are rather neutral places and have lots of people around. If you feel uncomfortable you can just leave and go somewhere else alone.
    If you both like each other in person then you can go from there, maybe go to a park for a walk and a talk, or to a movie theatre?
    I'm not too sure on date ideas either or what you have locally. But don't try to rush anything, keep it relaxed and just go with the flow. Be yourself and don't try too hard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Melbr
    Artistic

Melbr Looking for My One-finding Friends along the way.

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    JJ!27 How did your meetup go?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.