1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Umm....yeah

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by KingMackMac, May 26, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. KingMackMac

KingMackMac Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hi, so WTF is going on with me? A few years back I was on here because I was really struggling with my sexuality. At the time I was married to a woman with children. I brought my struggles to her attention, I was ridiculed and belittled to the point where I buried myself and turned to alcohol. I never had sex with her again and now we are divorced. Now that I'm healing and sober I've started thinking about trying to date. I started looking at woman but now my struggles are returning and I'm questioning everything about myself again. The idea of being with a man is exciting but also terrifying at the same time. Funny because I now find being with a woman exciting and terrifying as well. I find certian people from both sexes very attractive. I'm 42, shouldn't I have this figured out by now? I'm so frustrated I feel like crying. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0 / -1
    Sounds to me like your know your Bi but are scared and afraid to admit it to yourself

3. Takusprite
    Feminine

Takusprite Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Hi, everyone discovers themselves at different points in their lives, and each person is unique with their own story and circumstances. Also, sexuality can be fluid, especially as you get older. So there is nothing wrong with you at all. It's okay to be frustrated, but try to be gentle with yourself. You're going through something that likely changes how you view yourself and the world around you and it's confusing, so give yourself some grace and some credit for having the courage to ask the questions! I'm sure others here will have better actual advice, but know that this is a safe place where you will not be judged for learning who you are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. KingMackMac

KingMackMac Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Maybe...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.