1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Trumps final shot at us

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by AudryLeigh, Jan 17, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. AudryLeigh
    Malnourished

AudryLeigh Transsexual Lesbian
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,010 / 0 / -40

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Bornunderabadsign
    Balanced

Bornunderabadsign Enby on the loose!
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,726 / 0 / -1
    Seriously F@#k the Trump Administration!

Hopefully the Biden Administration reverses this and other anti-lgbtq+ legislation and policies.

3. rado84
    Horny

rado84 pansexual, atheist
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +225 / 0 / -4
    I wrote that under the video but I'm gonna paste it here cuz it might take time for youtubers to answer me whereas here I might have an answer quicker.

Can't Biden simply revoke any law and/or decision Donald Chump has made during his dictatorship? If Chump could revoke Obama's regulations on LGBTQ rights, Biden should be able to do the same with Chump's idiotic laws.

I'm not American, not even been born there but I care about what happens in America not only because of all the people whose lives will be affected but also because my country is a member of NATO (whose leader is USA) and it will eventually adopt any American policy for or against LGBTQ people. So, whichever direction America goes from now on, the same will happen in my country too, even though it might happen in a slower pace.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #3 rado84, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  4. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,780 / 0 / -3
    The last 4 years have been hell hopefully the next 4 years will see more lgbtq protections put in place

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. Eryks Silver
    Sweettooth

Eryks Silver Diamond Demiboy

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Orange H!tler makes middle school kids look well-behaved; quite an achievement I think

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. rado84
    Horny

rado84 pansexual, atheist
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +225 / 0 / -4
    "Orange Hitler", hahahahahahaha!

7. Scarlet_Raven

Scarlet_Raven Legendary craftsman
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Is he really gone to Florida? Because I'm watching CNN and they say, he snores at the white house.
    I wish the best to the USA. I hope nothing bad will happen in mister Biden's inauguration. I dont like these guys carrying guns and talking about "conspiracies". The barricade will stop them and the 25 000 national guards.

8. Thief King Bakura
    Zorro

Thief King Bakura I'm CROSSING THE LINE
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +5,256 / 0 / -6
    I'm a bit late to this party. It's a bit past the date. I hope none of these regulations that Cheeto Shitler have taken effect. Because Jebus Christ, I am just fucking sick of this fucking bullshit. These hateful assholes need to go back in the closet. Because being a hateful asshole is not ok. Especially after their fucking failed coup, I'm just so fucking sick of these hateful bastards and bitches! They need to go to hell! Fuck all of them! Seriously! They have made my life a living hell and are continuing to do so in Iowa. Thanks Covid-Kimmy, you're a bitch too, fuck you too and the Iowa Republicans!
    [​IMG]
    The moral of the story is fuck Trump, fuck the GOP as a whole, fuck "religious freedom", fuck all these Trump troll assholish bitches, fuck Senators Grassley, Ernst, Cruz, Graham, Mcconnell and all those trump supporting asses!
    [​IMG]

#8 Thief King Bakura, Feb 12, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.