1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Trump wiping Transgender people out of existence?

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by SuperMiles, Oct 21, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. AudryLeigh
    Curious

AudryLeigh Proud tGirl
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,277 / 0 / -27
    Trump is trying to rally his base of religious bigots, but may have stepped on his dick here. I knew there'd be a backlash, but I didn't expect what's happening. Everyone I know, LGBT and otherwise is appalled at the entire concept. Also, I can't remember where I saw it, but it was an article that someone posted on this site... The most encouraging thing I've heard so far is that in many (most?) of the red states, seriously anti LGBT laws were proposed at the State level this year, and every single one of them failed -- in the red states. To me, that's a real ray of hope.

Hugs,
    Audry Leigh
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 27, 2018 ---
    Unfortunately, it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald that killed Kennedy -- it was elements of our own government.

Audry

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #21 AudryLeigh, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. live4music
    Magical

live4music Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    what really gets to me is that he's ROLLING BACK policies the Obama put in place to protect our community. I recall Trump stating on national television that he will do whatever he can to protect LGBTQ+ individuals. Hm.... talk about hypocrisy.

That being said, fighting his administration's hate and bigotry with our hate of him won't help. It will fuel his fire. We must fight by supporting each other like never before and creating a stronger community with in ourselves. My heart goes out to all my trans brothers, sisters, and siblings. I hope you are all safe and supported <3

3. Cosinus

Cosinus Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Trump needs to learn from Canada. In Canada, a new Guidelines 9 is being considered, which makes it easier for people of sexual minorities to gain citizenship and political asylum in the country. It's nice when we are treated with understanding, and not condemned. Instead, Trump thinks the old attitudes and does not want to evolve.

4. MikaIsAHuman
    Musical

MikaIsAHuman Human...maybe?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Well...we're not going anywhere.
    Sorry, Trump, but you're not going to stop us. :) 

5. Karen Lyn Steele

Karen Lyn Steele Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    We can only hope that this administration is an anomaly and won't happen again. Either way, we have to fight hatred, bigotry and all of the other ugliness created by Trump on several fronts. Myself, I would love to take a baseball bat (or a katana) to some of these idiots but education and tolerance is probably the best course of action for right now. We can't or shouldn't stoop to their level. That might change in the future. I have hope that the majority of the population in the US does not have his views.

6. Rachel D.
    Adorable

Rachel D. Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    This... really upsets me.

7. whats good

whats good Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok so i want to start off by saying i am not gay and i am a straight male age 14. i just signed up to share a political and unfair story about the corrupt US Justice System you guys may want to hear. so my stepbrother went to college at albright university near Reading PA. many of you guys probably don’t know this but it is a very conservative area and people aren’t very accepting of the lgbt community. my stepbrother had a friend who will go un named, along with two others. they were “bi curious” and wanted to know what they were. this part gets hazy as i don’t know the full story so here it goes. after being intoxicated, my stepbrother tried to get head from his friend and his friend said stop and he did. then later they were lab partners and friends. my stepbrother told a few people, after being asked specifically not to, and word got around of what happened. in response and to save face, they friend said it was rape and went to the police. the judge they got was very conservative and hated gays and anything to do with them. there was a very unfair trial and then he sentenced my stepbrother to 13 years minimum for 3 counts of rape. he is in his second year now. please tell me what you think of this corrupt system.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.