1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Trump tries to dictate...the weather!

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Barefoot, Sep 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Barefoot
    Twisted

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Administrator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,184 / 2 / -12
    He knows more about weather forecasting than top weather scientists! If they disagree, fire 'em!
    "The Secretary of Commerce threatened to fire top employees at NOAA on Friday after the agency’s Birmingham office contradicted President Trump’s claim that Hurricane Dorian might hit Alabama, according to three people familiar with the discussion." - The New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/climate/hurricane-dorian-trump-tweet.html

2. Thief King Bakura
    Balanced

Thief King Bakura The THief king is back....To raise some hell!
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3,992 / 0 / -7
    Basically me while reading that article:
    [​IMG] Wat....?????
    I couldn't even muster the brain power to wrap m head around this bloody stupidity. It makes no goddamned sense. Like whut? Lol whut? My take on this is that this makes no damned sense, Trump is a fucking stupid oaf who lies through his fucking teeth and his ass monkies are blackmailed into believing said lies. Just another classic example of stupidity, corruption, and bullshit from the Assmonkey administration. Just sick of it all.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Kahlan

Kahlan Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +538 / 0 / -1
    Well, to be fair, we are talking about a group of highly educated professionals who are wrong almost as often as Trump. and like him, they are still employed. *shakes fist as yet another crap weather report* I look forward to this winter, when I will no doubt be rewarded with 100% chance of "We think this, and this could happen, but maybe not, so plan for Armageddon and be happy when it only rains."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Where The Bois Are
    Baconlover

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:05 PM ---
    His cabinet's agenda to go in and drill in the Artic is a shockingly bad idea. $$$$
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:06 PM ---
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:07 PM ---

#4 Where The Bois Are, Sep 13, 2019 at 6:04 PM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 6:07 PM

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.