1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

TRUMP IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Daeshan Buseck, Nov 11, 2016.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 28 users.
  1. MisterTinkles
    Dr Pepper Addict

MisterTinkles Once, I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0 / -22
    As far as civil war goes in the USA, its been going on for many, many years.
    You might know it better as "race riots", and "religious terrorists" acts. Something of which has been going on for centuries, and not just in this country.

Bush allowed terrorists into this country, and it is obvious he was behind the plans in order to make himself a "name" other than the biggest retard in office, otherwise there would have been an onslaught of revenge against those behind "9-11", but no.....he just sat on his fat ass and did nothing, which is more proof than I need to know he was behind it all.

And then Obozo. Enacting two of the most heinous government scams against the American people.......Obamacare and the Auto-Enroll 401K plan. BOTH nothing more than government scams made to bilk BILLIONS of dollars from working Americans every year! And on top of all of that, he goes to PLAY GOLF while Americans are being beheaded in foreign countries, and completely ignores it! Another corporate puppet doing what the organized crime syndicates of the world want them to do, by pulling their strings.

Hell, even Hillary's niece plainly stated that she had NO INTEREST in being President other than ONLY being the first woman president! That is the ONLY reason she was running for office!!

It's about time there was someone in office who can't be bought and sold by criminal organizations and other countries to do THEIR bidding. Someone who CANNOT be bought off. Someone who wants to clean up this country.

And if it takes a red-necked, loud-mouthed sociopath to get it done, then thats what it's going to take in order to clean up all the shit, lies, corruption, terrorists, and human garbage that the last few puppets in office have let happen to this country.

War may happen, it may not. But it's going to take someone in office who actually gives a shit about the people, and not their personal, political, private agendas, and being puppets and whores for organized criminal organizations, religious screwballs, and other countries wanting free handouts of our tax money on a never ending basis. If Trump does what he claims, then this country will be back to becoming something halfway decent again. And I really hope he starts off by cutting off all this free money being pumped into other countries and start demanding repayment of all of these trillions of dollars worth of "loans" that have NEVER been paid back to the USA.

2. Trionaid
    Buzzed

Trionaid Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -24
    It's not a matter of being rude or anything, it's more a matter of it being universally recognised that even a somewhat damaged democracy is better than saying fuck it and starting to shoot the place up...

3. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Allison Sophia I finally did it!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    The good ole boys in Montana might disagree. They've been itching to shoot at something...anything. LOL

4. AwkwardnessIsAVirtue
    Magical

AwkwardnessIsAVirtue "Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl
    Beloved Member

Memphis, Tennessee, United States of Trump :(
    Ratings:
    +759 / 1 / -3
  5. JadeKnight
    Suicidal

JadeKnight Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1
    I've always been a neutral party, I hate politics and politicians. Governments and societies rise and fall every day, since the beginning of time, what am I or even a group of citizens who do not hold the power going to actually do? They all lie and pretend to want to help, but do nothing when they get voted in - be it president, senator or community organizer :p  I'm like a mercenary in personality, I'll go with the flow whoever is in charge, but that doesn't mean I won't try to get away with my own thing. In my mind I need no leader to tell me how to live my life and most politicians only care about the power, money and influence the position gives them. Why do they have to be on talk shows? Are they comedians? (well sometimes, lol), but if you go back to the original definition of politician it says they are suppose to be the servants of the people! Right, like that was ever a reality. People who could take this role do not have the money to run, which in my opinion defeats the entire purpose of electing someone you really cares about that said person's issues.

Politicians say what people think they want them to hear in order to get your vote. People, not just American's need to realize this fact. Unfortunately our options are "vote for the least of the two evils". This is the world people, it's fucked up! And yes, America was founded in a democratic system, and as long as two people exist it will not come out equal. All this shit politicians have said abut being strong together, equal, stop causing division among us is such a lie! No two people can and will ever agree, even if on the same side, we all have differences from as small to a favorite color to as big as wondering if god/gods exist or not.

In the end I don't really care - especially considering I have enough shit in my life to worry about - I actually like Trump. Hate me, judge me, I guess I'm one of the few or the only LBGTQ community members who thinks this (I remember seeing LBGTQ for Trump signs at his rallies, but what whatever...) I like Trump because he is not a politician and he might actually do as he said. I know there is a lot of fear out there, but please remember many felt this way during Obama's two terms. Regardless of results, there will always be a group let down and afraid. Because of Obamacare I can not get any medical help! I have a chronic condition for over ten years that has ruined my life. I am housebound because no doctor will prescribe me what I need to function - and this is true for all chronic pain patients. The government has put their nose in our medical department and doctors are scared of losing their license so they turn people away. Google it, a very large percentage of the US suffer from chronic conditions! I have been told by many doctors, hospitals and free clinics that the government told them to deny and refuse treatment to chronic pain patients! The only exception is if you have lots of money, influence, connections, fame or a politician yourself! So this is the reason I am for Trump, myself and many others are suffering because of the government - they want to weed those who can't survive on their own out!

Go ahead, hate me for expressing my opinion and fears I've had for the past 8 years!

Thanks for sharing and I will say this, I do not agree or condone the behavior or destroying property, attacking people physically or verbally and all the other stupid shit people are doing! Express your opinion and leave it at that or don't say anything at all if you're just trying to start a fight!

#25 JadeKnight, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  6. Nebulous
    Inactive

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0 / -7
    You don't get to decide that. If you live in the USA he will be your president come January. I don't like it either, I'd rather have Hillary.

7. MisterTinkles
    Dr Pepper Addict

MisterTinkles Once, I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0 / -22
  8. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    None of the Presidents were my Presidents. That has been and always will be my choice.

9. Marik
    Masculine

Marik Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -2
  10. Tranquility
    Mellow

Tranquility Devoted Ambassador
    Moderator Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +924 / 1 / -42
    Lessee...

Nixon we know was a crook...

Ford was basically just useless...

Reagan nearly brought about nuclear apocalypse...

The first Bush was basically a failure...

The second Bush wrecked our economy...

The people just don't want to learn.

11. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    All politicians are crooks

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. Scarlet
    Cynical

Scarlet Eternally without Eternity
    Illuminate Beloved Member Techies

Ratings:
    +1,075 / 2 / -59
    How so?

13. Trionaid
    Buzzed

Trionaid Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -24
    Dennis Skinner MP: "Half the Tory members opposite are crooks."
    Mr Speaker told him to withdraw.
    "OK, half the Tory members aren't crooks."

14. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    When was the last time a poor person ever run for President? When has ANY poor person run for President?

As George Carlin said:
    "this country was bought and sold a long time ago"?

15. Scarlet
    Cynical

Scarlet Eternally without Eternity
    Illuminate Beloved Member Techies

Ratings:
    +1,075 / 2 / -59
    Being poor doesn't make you not a crooked person just as being rich doesn't automatically make you crooked.

16. Nebulous
    Inactive

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0 / -7
    Yes they were. It's not a choice. It's fun to pretend though. :p 

17. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    I never voted for any of them, therefore, they weren't MY President. I think real people should be elected. Not some fake with a bad doo/wig.

18. Nebulous
    Inactive

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0 / -7
    Wrong.

19. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
  20. Nebulous
    Inactive

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0 / -7
    Like I said, I dont like our president elect either but I am also going to stay grounded in reality. He will be our president and it sucks.