1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

TRUMP IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Daeshan Buseck, Nov 11, 2016.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
  1. Daeshan Buseck
    Energetic

Daeshan Buseck Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    The fact of the matter is no matter who the victor was this year, riots and outrage was happening. For all the "idiot and uneducated liberals" that lost to trump they are angry and upset, if Hillary won all the "rich white racist men" would be rioting. This is just showing how piss poor our country is. Everyone is sharing these riots now with anti-trump supporters, but lets look back through the campaign and make note of the hate and violence that was put on liberals. Its reflective.

This country is in shambles. While I may not like trump, I will not go out and riot. He's in. He will not just step down from office because a few thousand people want to cause trouble. The same goes for Hillary. If thousands rioted she would not just hand the office to Trump.

So what we as people can do is join together, find our brothers and sisters from all backgrounds, religions, and what have you, and just join together and fight back through knowledge and peace. Work smarter not harder.

Too all the liberals protesting. You are only setting us all back. We can not complain about being abused and beaten before and do the same now. You are acting no better.

We are stronger when we are together and fighting in a way that is reflective of our views and beliefs. The moment we want a civil war, they will give it.

Be Strong, Be safe, and Keep Fighting!

Have a great day, Spread the word and share [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  2. Marik
    Masculine

Marik Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 0 / -2
    I feel like your using the words protest and riot interchangeably which is inaccurate. Also, while some people may be protesting for Trump to magically not be president, a lot of the movement is to show that the racism, xenophobia, homophobia and etc that his election was will not be tolerated. It's about making a stance that the next 4 years won't be easy for many minorities but they won't let Trump silence them.

While they might not accomplish a ton in terms of action against Trump in terms of policy it's a statement that may help those who feel afraid for their future. It's cathartic in a way.

I'm not protesting myself but it's valuable to understand why others are.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  3. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Allison Sophia I finally did it!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    Just so you know, I may have been born in America, it is not my country. In fact, I don't claim ANY country.

When I'm among a group of people and they stand an put there hand in their left chest area and pledge allegiance to The Flag of The United States Of America, I remain seated and look around at everyone.

Of course, I do basically the same thing when people bow their heads in prayer. You'd be amazed at just how many people are peeking around, trying to catch others who are faking praying.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  4. Nefariousdolly

Nefariousdolly Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -62
    The sad part is they are not even fighting s perceived enemy. Rather fight against each other and just regular people who really are not interested. Does not help they protest with Mexican flags. I see that going over very well among the U.S general populace.

Quite a embarrassment.

#4 Nefariousdolly, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  5. Scarlet
    Cynical

Scarlet Who would be born must first destroy a world.
    Illuminate Beloved Member Techies

Ratings:
    +1,091 / 2 / -60
    I like you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    Thanks. I tell it like it is.

7. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,911 / 1 / -16
    Regarding the protests: it would have been nice if there had been that level of organization before the election. Are those protesters also organizing to win state and local elections, and win control of Congress in 2018? I hope so, but I already hear the fizzling sound getting louder by the minute.

8. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    What we desperately need right now is another civil war. It's time to stop fighting other people's war overseas and get some serious fighting started here at home. It would be the wake up call these people need to finally realize America is in deep trouble.

9. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,911 / 1 / -16
    I can do without a civil war, thank you -- and in case you hadn't noticed, their side has most of the guns.

10. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    But our side has hackers, street gangs, conspiritists and a strong desire to succeed.

11. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    Oh, and our street gangs are well armed. Some are better armed than the military.

12. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,911 / 1 / -16
    Trump has the NRA -- and the US military.

13. Barefoot
    Horny

Barefoot Casual Observer
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,246 / 2 / -11
    The very best time for any country to be invaded, terrorized or infiltrated is when it's in a civil war. We don't need or want that. What we need is unity with tolerance.

14. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
  15. Nefariousdolly

Nefariousdolly Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -62
    Civil war talk even! ...interesting....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Nebulous
    Inactive

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -7
    I voted Hillary and I hate the fact that Trump is going to be our next president, but that doesn't change the fact that he is going to be our next president.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    He's not MY President.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2016 ---
    The very best time for any country to be invaded, terrorized or infiltrated is when it's in a civil war. We don't need or want that. What we need is unity with tolerance.

Welcome to The Divided States Of America.

#17 Allison Sophia, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  18. Trionaid
    Buzzed

Trionaid Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +512 / 0 / -24
    Maybe if you saw the amount of death and destruction that the United States military can cause overseas you wouldn't be so keen to go to war. If it was your homes and your families being bombed into dust by American war heroes then maybe you might not talk so bravely about the idea of going to war.

Stop being so bloody stupid. You have a bad president, It's shit but there are real tragedies in the world, real things to fight about....

19. Allison Sophia
    Sad

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -7
    Like I said, we need to stop fighting other people's war an fight our own battles here in this stupid country.

How do you think the people overseas feel about us going over there An distorting their homes, ruining there land, killing their people? We have enough trouble here in America to deal with.

Before you say it, 9-11 was a long time ago and our response was a failure.

I come from a military family and I say our resources are being wasted overseas.

The way I see it, if a civil war were to even come close to reality, people on both sides would think long and hard about what led us to this point and things might...maybe... chance for us.

One last thing, you consider me stupid for my own opinion, right? While I acknowledge your opinion, as (thus far) is a granted right to everyone in this country, I am not saying your opinion is stupid or that you yourself are stupid for stating it, I have the same right to speak my mind.

I, however, will remain somewhat civil and not stoop to labeling whether your opinion is smart or stupid.

Have a nice day.

20. MisterTinkles
    Dr Pepper Addict

MisterTinkles Once, I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +510 / 0 / -22
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.