1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transgender Trans

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by Si <3, Oct 29, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Si <3
    Curious

Si <3 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    How do you know for sure that you are trans?

2. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,653 / 0 / -3
    Well if you feel like the sex you were born as us not your sex but you are in fact the opposite sex from your birth sex

I'm a trans girl if you have any questions

3. Si <3
    Curious

Si <3 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I do have questions, lots of them.
    Let me start out by saying I am a cis female. I have strongly wished for even diffrent body parts. Not really the top half though. I even cut off all my hair (it was past my butt) and before then I would hide in my room and dress up as a boy.
    I try to ignore any and all "trans" thoughts I have because it's confusing to me and I try to make these wishes and wants go away but they won't

4. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,653 / 0 / -3
    They won't go away if your trans I know I tried my best to push them away but I never felt like a boy I tried to play the part but I never felt like one on the inside I used to dress up in my mom's clothes when I was 5 and never stopped I grew my hair long and hated when I was forced to cut it
    I wished I was born a cis female so I understand

5. Si <3
    Curious

Si <3 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    but like at the same time I love my name, I love being my moms daughter. I like dresses and nailpolish and make up. But at the same time if i didn't want to one day give birth to my own children I'd probably go through with bottom surgery. And like I want a beard but like I'm okay with how my voice sounds but then I just.. it's been a long term problem. Sorry for the ranting. I've never told anyone before

6. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,653 / 0 / -3
    There's no certain set of rules to be trans it can just be how you feel inside you don't have to change your outward appearance at all to be trans I don't want bottom surgery I'm comfortable having what.i have I did change my voice because I preferred to do that I still like things that are considered boy things like sports you don't have to change your name either I did but you don't if your trans you are without changing anything

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #6 Jayme82, Oct 29, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  7. Si <3
    Curious

Si <3 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    that made me cry. thank you. I feel like i finally breathed. I might still ask you thing later but im ok right now. finally.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Jayme82
    Loved

Jayme82 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,653 / 0 / -3
    I'm so very happy u could help you I remember feeling that sense of relief for the first time myself it was the first day of just being myself I hope the same for you

Anytime you have questions or want to talk I'm here :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.