1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Trans sperm donors in Canada?

Discussion in 'Transgender' started by Jaebird, Mar 13, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Jaebird

Jaebird Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone! I'm a prospective single parent trying to find a donor, and thus far all I can find are highly skeezy straight cis guys who just want to have sex with anything that moves.
    Because I'm trans, and bi, I really want my child(ren) to have both parents be LGBT -- or, at the very least, not have one be a transphobic homophobic creepshow.
    And due to my own nature and experience with my dad, I'd be a hell of a lot more comfortable if my donor was a woman. I'd be way more comfortable with shared custody and visitation rights as well, assuming she wanted them.
    Long story short, if any beautiful ladies here are open to the idea of being a donor, or are even just curious, please hit me up. I'd love to hear from you!

Also if this topic is way out of line, feel free to demolish it and let me know I'm being bad.

Xxx
    Jamie

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.