1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

trans and loves bowties

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bowtiesandbois, Oct 10, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. bowtiesandbois
    Masculine

bowtiesandbois hi my name is fynn!

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, I would tell you my name but I'm not comfortable with my birth one and haven't come up with a new one that sticks yet. I'm trans, currently identifying as ftm, although this could change in the confusion that follows me around. I have been on this website before, and I was WhatIfMiles. I decided I didn't like that name and I felt I couldn't keep the account. Now that the name doesn't have my actual name in it, i think it's okay. Also, I'm pansexual. I have a dog and I like to draw. My favorite youtuber is Ash Hardell. I hope I can make some friends!

--Me, a human bean

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. vegandreama

vegandreama Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 1 / -0
    Hello and Welcome I'm bisexual.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Kimiko Mekishika
    Nerdy

Kimiko Mekishika Bisexual Female

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey, it's nice to meet you. I'm not really good at talking to people, but I thought maybe I could connect to you :) 

One of my friends at school is ftm and he's still adjusting with everything, I think, even though he's known and been out for years.

I am bisexual, but confused about that (It's long-winded and complicated honestly). Um, I have dogs too! And I'm a writer, which goes kinda hand in hand with drawing? Anyways, it was nice to meet you! (Sorry, I'm awkward)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. bowtiesandbois
    Masculine

bowtiesandbois hi my name is fynn!

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Nice to meet you too! You can start a conversation with me if you want :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.