1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Top/Bottom roles?

Discussion in 'Gay' started by pjhanes0313, Oct 19, 2016.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
  1. Theory Elias Nygma
    Android Fan

Theory Elias Nygma For there is nothing either good or bad
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,015 / 0 / -15
    Oh, you don't have to be all stern to be a Dom. Most subs would be delighted to bring a smile to their master's face.
    I've had anxiety and insecurity problems as well, and it kept me from doing BDSM for a long time. But you just have to keep taking the steps to being your ideal self. You get more confident every time you push yourself to do it.
    For me, doing research by not only googling, but also trying out subbing helped me a lot. I get less nervous the more prepared I feel. The next step was trying out long distance domination via discord. It's easier to find a match since I'm in a queer bdsm discord server, and less of a hassle.
    And yes, I think chastity play is what you think it is. With cages, though you don't necessarily have to use it. Being the keyholder is all about controlling and owning your sub's pleasure. They're not allowed to get off without permission. It's really fun.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2018 ---
    "Is there really a stigma against bottoms" was directed specifically to you.
    The rest, directed at the general audience.

#41 Theory Elias Nygma, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. LittleBaltimore

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh no Gay guy nothing negative about you.

3. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 0 / -7
    Thanx for all the info! It's scary but undoubteldy made me feel relieved at the same time to know that Doms get nervous at first and be considerate for Subs. I just learnt what the discord is. I had no idea things are proceeding in that area, too. LOL

"controlling and owning your sub's pleasure"
    God! This sounds extremely sexy. LOL

4. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 0 / -7
    It's not hate for them, but over expression of femininity doesn't match the range of guys I prefer or who I can give much of respect. To me they are something I had been avoiding to be looked as whole my life since I'm a trans guy. So, I can't help projecting myself there, you know what I mean? So my case is not general idea, I guess?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Like Dru0511 said, I also think this musculinity worship is directly connected to somewhat degrading of femme population. Long years of Gay = sissy type of representation might have brought major rebound from other gay groups.

5. Being.
    No Mood

Being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,382 / 1 / -21
    I'm a mix between a submissive verse and a power bottom. But if master wants me to be totally submissive that's fine.

#45 Being., Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  6. malachi denson
    Relaxed

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im a top/dom

7. Gay guy
    Lurking

Gay guy 20 and Proud to be Gay
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +291 / 0 / -2
    Haven’t had sex yet but I’d be both. I want to look at someone while I’m doing them and I also want to be the one being penetrated for want of a better word so I’d be versatile

8. ~Dusky~
    Loved

~Dusky~ Non-Binary Weirdo
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 0 / -4
    I guess I'll bump this...

I consider myself a more submissive bottom, though I'm fairly willing to top with the right men :p 

9. Phantom07
    In-Love

Phantom07 Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -0
    There's a balancing act between 'what's good/appropriate for the relationship' and 'what's good/appropriate for you personally' that should be taking place in every relationship. Given that, things are always subject to change IMO. The roles that partners assume could be based on many factors outside of the bedroom and, as a result, would lead to a variety of different 'bed states' in which each person carries out their desired method of copulation. All in all, I think I could see myself negotiating a variety of roles.

10. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Reliable Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    I'm fairly independent but I like being a sub but I can go either way. As far as the top/bottom I lean a little bit towards the bottom side but I'm not a pillow princess and would do whatever my partner needs or wants within reason. There are some things I won't do...

11. MechaFrankie
    Horny

MechaFrankie Addictive Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -2
    And?????? Hahaha j/k

12. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Reliable Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    Mouth meets anus stuffs.

13. Gay75
    Caffeine Fix

Gay75 gay 43 old male
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I personally like being top,but will be bottom also. Me I like a lot of foreplay first!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.