1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

This is bad taste right

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Peggy1972, Aug 14, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Peggy1972

Peggy1972 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Husband was supposed to be on a flight with our older daughter to join me and kids on vacation.. He had to cancel last minute do to meetings- literally called me a few hours before.. ok that happens i get it but still upset...

When he gets home he takes a business call so he has to get off phone within first 2 minutes..says he will call back after phone call..

than i get a text he went to the grocery store with our girlfriend .. we are in a polyamorous relationship with girlfriend..

He didn't call and went to grocery store with her.. i ask when he is going to call..He than calls me 10 minutes later from her house.. o tell him call me when he gets home..i want a private phone call..

i think it was bad taste on his part.. He was supposed to be coming to see me tonight and he couldn't because of work.. o get that but did he have to hangout with her on a night he was supposed to be with me? and he never made time to make a real call to me.. i don't want a call from her house or just feels like this was bad taste on his part..what say you!?

2. PanFox

PanFox Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I myself also polyamorous ... but not all polyamorous relationship groups are the same.

Since you are a small group of 3 though I would have a discussion with all present and work out whatever the issue is if possible. Maybe a make up day to balance things out.

#2 PanFox, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  3. mike300

mike300 Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +276 / 0 / -3
    its obvious that these two are in an affair...

4. Pixie Poodle
    Wishful

Pixie Poodle Pixie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Um Peggy1972,
    With this post, you are making me think my first comments to your
    Advice needed triad relationship MFF Friday August 9th post, were on the money after all.
    When you gave additional info saying:
    my husband and i were married 20 yrs before we entered into relationship with my BFf..
    also friends with her 11 yrs before entering the relationship with her..
    .. and i don't find myself feeling very jealous of his relationship with her..

I backed off on those words.
    I think I take back my backing off.
    Pixie

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.