1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Pansexual The Perfect Date or Date Ideas

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Bornunderabadsign, Mar 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Bornunderabadsign

Bornunderabadsign Reliable Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    I thought this would be fun. What would you consider the perfect date or just a good date idea. Describe dates you have had in the past or what kind of date you would like to go on.

My ideal date would be at a (good) State Fair or a visit to a theme park like Six Flags. Eat terrible food and ride all the rides and laugh and have fun. Win something for my date or have my date win something for me. Wrap up the evening by snuggling close on a romantic Ferris Wheel after dark.

My best date was a weekend in New York City. Saw a few museums and ate good food. I really loved the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Darvil
    Heartbroken

Darvil Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    It's been hard for me to have actual dates.
    I can sense people being uncomfortable and I try to put them at ease.
    I'm too much into the other to actually do activities togheter.
    How can you pretend to be interested in winning something for your date when you can sense they're uninterested in that and that the only thing they want is you?
    My ideal date is connecting with the other, sensing they want me and making them understand I want them too.
    Of course this happens when you know this person before you actually have a date togheter.
    I don't know if I would have random dates with people I don't know. If I did i would casually met them in a bar and I would talk with them, see how they behave and if I do like it.
    Serious date I would meet the one in a restaurant at night with candles on the table and I would instist on paying the bill.
    When we're over I will try to understand what they're up to. It could either be a romantic walk in my beautiful city or I could propose "A movie at home" night ;) 

3. Butterfly88
    Playful

Butterfly88 Has fallen 87 times and stood up 88
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 0 / -3
    Ideally, I'd like to take a scenic train ride or tour somewhere and then kiss her.

4. Bornunderabadsign

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    It would be hard for a first date to be really good because of the fact you don't really know the person you are dating unless they were a friend first. That is why I believe that some of the best dates are the ones after you get to know a person. And movie nights at home are awesome! I just hate doing stuff like seeing a movie in a movie theater or seeing a play for the first few dates because the point of dating is to get to know someone and you can't really do that while being quiet. However those activities are great later on. A movie night at home is good because you can always pause or rewind the movie.

That would be amazing as well. Train rides are very romantic as are tours. Or having you date give a tour of their stomping grounds if you aren't familiar with their city or area.

5. Darvil
    Heartbroken

Darvil Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Hey Bornunderabadsign you aren't really meant to watch the movie, you know? It's like inviting someone over for a coffee. No one really expects the coffe ahah

6. Pathfinder
    Inspired

Pathfinder Reliable Contributor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0 / -0
    I'm keeping this short..Nature reserve, beach, open garden etc. Plenty of good food.

7. Bornunderabadsign

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    Oh, uh... I thought the point of watching a movie was watching it. Especially if it is one of your date mates favorites. Like it is supposed to say something about them. Clearly I've been doing movie dates wrong then, XD

8. Darvil
    Heartbroken

Darvil Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    I see what you meand but in my opinion that comes next. When you're dating there's a lot of passion and chemestry going on.

9. Bornunderabadsign

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    That would be nice! Some place you can walk and talk and see something beautiful. And a picnic!

10. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I thought you were supposed to at least try to watch the movie o.o
    ...and then you can pause and rewind when you miss most of it. I have so little interest in movies tbhhh but they're alright for background noise >:3

A good date is DELICIOUS FOOD. MESSY FOOD. If you can still love a person after they cover themselves with burrito you can love them in any state.
    My last two relationships started with a date with food as the main thing, then coffee or chats. I'm slow to the bedroom stuff, so I mean real coffee.

I did have one that was a tinder thing, so no coffee there lol. But quite the exception rather than the norm.

I just want to eat pizza :( 

11. Bornunderabadsign

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    Good food and lots of laughter is a requirement on a good date. And movies or music makes good background noise. I'm rather slow to the bedroom stuff myself now that I know what I want and that is a real emotional connection and not the lustful needful one that sometimes happens after coitus.

Pizza is good! Or lasagna! But I'm partial to Sushi but not everyone enjoys that.

12. Reiichiru
    Anime Lover

Reiichiru Nico!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Yes! This exactly! I mean I can total appreciate someone looking hot but their personality matters so much more. Doesn't matter how many abs you got if you're a jerk :'D

Oh my gosh lasagna is the best!
    I think any date that lets you talk a lot is a good date. Doing exciting things is probably good so you don't get bored of the repetitive 'getting to know you' small talk.

13. Pathfinder
    Inspired

Pathfinder Reliable Contributor
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 0 / -0
    No to picnics in general, can't be bothered to drag all that stuff around with me, lol. I'd rather find a nearby cafe or pub and get some hot food and some drinks.

I'd also like someone to invite me to their home or have them come to mine. I love venturing inside people's homes and observing their natural habitat so to speak.

14. Bornunderabadsign

Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +718 / 0 / -0
    Carrying food can be cumbersome, I agree. Finding a cafe or pub is always great especially if they have karaoke or trivia nights.

I like exploring homes too. My is so boring right now but I am living in the living room of our little house. My nieces and mom laid claim to the actual bedrooms so my "room" is very bland. I am so looking forward to getting a decent place where I can have my own room again to decorate. ^^'

15. Darvil
    Heartbroken

Darvil Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    I love this.

16. Sweaters
    Sleepy

Sweaters Illuminati

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Anything but going to the movies since you're spending time watching a film instead of talking to the cutie beside you.

For me personally, if they're good at video games, going online playing co-op and consistently beating everyone. A fun time! (o´ω`o)

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.