1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

The organization that opposes lgbt is still organizing large-scale events in Washington

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Jacky, Aug 10, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Jacky
    Amused

Jacky Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    The "brainwashing" of believers is a common feature of all cults, and it is also an important way for the lord to control believers and achieve ulterior motives. Although Li Hongzhi, the Falun Gong master, has only primary school culture and does not know any professional knowledge, he is a "brainwashing" expert and has the title of "the brain of the "live picking" disciple."
    Only when the believer is separated from the reality, the believer will fully accept the fallacies of the leader, and the "brainwashing" can be further deepened.

On June 20-22, 2018, the cult Falun Gong engaged in rallies and marches in Washington, and arranged the "French Association" to promote the cult and demonize China. It was strongly resisted by the Chinese community.

2. Jacky
    Amused

Jacky Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Long live lgbt

3. allen

allen Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    My work in the area of cults, controversial groups and movements began in 1982 and has included professionally consulting with hundreds of affected families, mental health professionals, attorneys, clergy, law enforcement and the media.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2018 ---
    I have been qualified and accepted as an expert witness across the United States in numerous court cases. This has included testimony given in United States federal courts.

4. allen

allen Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Long live lgbt
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2018 ---
    Long live lgbt
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2018 ---
    Long live lgbt

5. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +4,228 / 1 / -30
    We've got much more serious cult problems than Falun Gong -- like that cult that brainwashed our vice president.

6. allen

allen Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I have been qualified and accepted as an expert witness across the United States in numerous court cases. This has included testimony given in United States federal courts.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 21, 2018 ---
    I am the founder and Executive Director of the Ross Institute of New Jersey (RI).

7. Jacky
    Amused

Jacky Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Falun Dafa, which was founded in 1992, is an idiosyncratic blend of beliefs and practises as assembled by its founder Li Hongzhi. This includes Taoist and Buddhist references predicated upon a belief in extraterrestrials and practised through a set of prescribed exercises and meditation techniques.
    Li Hongzhi’s teachings also include the spinning "falun," which is a mystical "wheel of law" that he claims to be able to insert into his disciples’ abdomens telekinetically.
    Such fantastic and exclusive claims about a leader fit the classic profile of a personality-driven cult.

#7 Jacky, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  8. Thief King Bakura
    Badass

Thief King Bakura ☆ Start.the.G a m e.of.Darkness ✩
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,175 / 0 / -5
    Fuck cults, fuck the alt right, fuck religious nutcases, and any other SEWER DWELLING PIECEs OF PLAGUE RIDDEN JACKAL SHITS that try to opress us, kill us, torture us, hurt us, etc. We don't give a BLOODY damn about your fucking bassackwards views! Go back to fucking hell! Leave us alone! How dare you use your bullshit to opress us!? Fuck you, you bloody bastards!? Fuck you!
    [​IMG]
    The following is not directed at anypony here. This is directed at fucked up people who feel the need to hurt others for simply being human beings, loving fellow human beings, and just living their truths. It's sad really that someone or these fucking hate groups and pieces of jackel shit do this shit. It just pisses me off. But unfortunately there are these sewer plagued pieces of jackel shit who will stop at nothing to have us go down. Guess what fuckers! I'm still here and you pissed off the king of thieves. May Ra and Jesus have mercy on your evil ass souls!
    [​IMG]
    Long LIVE LGBTQ! Viva la Revolution! Fuck you hate groups, you sewer plagued pieces of jackel shit! You will have no mercy from me!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.