1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Pansexual Thank You!

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by Terrellble_films, Jun 22, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Terrellble_films

Terrellble_films Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I'm glad I have found a place i can truly be myself. I can tell you all what I'm going through and how I'm feeling without any judgement. I already appreciate you all. I am a pansexual male and no I havent truly came out, not to many people, at all. I would love anyone in my life no matter what as long as they're good people. Like I posted earlier I even dont care about they're sexual orientation. I don't judge. Thank you all! Add me as a friend and message me anytime you want

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. 2453

2453 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I'm bisexual and have come out to less than 10 people other than on this site which I only recently discovered. Feels good to talk openly.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

3. Tzap

Tzap Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    I agree with both you, I am a lot more accepting of myself and others since being here, and in the main I have been more happy and having less down days, although my down days do seem to be a lot more intense and harder to shake.
    I am bisexual (maybe pan), I accept who I am but still closeted, apart from my wife and anonymity here nobody knows. I have started (since pride month started) I wear a bipride bracelet and will continue to do so.
    So like Terrellble says thank you

4. 2453

2453 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Tzap

I know we have already chatted about this in another post, but I am in the same place as you (bi maybe pan) and like I have already mentioned mostly closeted. I think you sporting the bi pride bracelet is awesome and I may follow suit. Is that your tattoo in your picture too?

5. Terrellble_films

Terrellble_films Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Honestly I'm done with this site. I don't feel very wanted anywhere.

6. Tzap

Tzap Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    Yes my tattoo, it was at the time my way of self accepting and a somewhat attempt to come out I guess.

7. 2453

2453 Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I like it. Inspired. Might do something similar for my next tattoo.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.