1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Taking care of myself more now

Discussion in 'Health - Physical/Mental' started by Laura Michelle, Feb 8, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Laura Michelle

Laura Michelle Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I am taking care of myself more,2 stents put in last month 3 weeks after my 41st birthday.My co worker Brian noticed something was wrong with me and told him take me to the ER,had chest pains bad.Called my boss up too.It was after I got a job done and all my tools put away.Did go to the ER and right in saying chest pains.Called my wife too and she came in the afternoon.Tests were done,two plugged up at 80% and stents put in.Did the heart rehab and decided to change my eating habits around.Go to the gym too 3 times a week.Also on medication for the rest of my life.Dad was proud of me,I knew my grandfather died of a massive heart attack when I was 14 years old.Years of smoking and his bad eating habits did it.It made me think more to take care of myself too.Wife is glad I am still alive too.

2. Butterfly88
    Playful

Butterfly88 Has fallen 87 times and stood up 88
    Moderator Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,870 / 0 / -3
    I'm glad you are taking care of yourself. Wishing you a nice happy healthy life!

3. Lora22
    Suicidal

Lora22 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'm really happy to hear that you're getting on a lot better now :)  Keep up the great work and have a beautiful life.

4. Laura Michelle

Laura Michelle Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Heart problems run in my dad's side of the family with the males.Before this,hole in my heart repaired at age 25.

5. Lora22
    Suicidal

Lora22 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'm so sorry to hear about that :(  . It's like this with the males in my family as well.

6. bi-fi signal
    Happy

bi-fi signal *bi intensifies*
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    great to hear you're doing better :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.