1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Lesbian Struggling lesbian chick

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by oldsouleviltwin, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:29 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. oldsouleviltwin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I’ve been struggling a lot lately. I came out in May and thought that maybe now was the time I could finally have a girlfriend since I could be my true self. I’m 23 and that’s what I want so badly, never been in a relationship with anyone, gold star lesbian kind of thing. I tried dating apps but everyone seemed to be flaky and ghost me and such. Plus there’s a limited supply of lesbians in my town as it is. I fell in love with a girl this summer who I thought could really be my chance at happiness. She kissed me, said she was attracted to me, constantly flirted with me, we talked all the time. Only problem is when I finally told her that I really wanted to go out with her she said she can’t see herself being with a girl (yep- she’s straight supposedly and broke my heart in the process). Now I can’t think of being with anyone but her and it’s been months, I should get over her but tbh I loved her and it’s just hard. I don’t know what to do anymore. Just so lonely and sad.

2. mike300

mike300 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +429 / 1 / -4
    welcome, your situation is totally understandable, but since there is no chance with that girl, u must move on...be open to new dates and things will go well

3. BigMT

BigMT R.O.U.S....I don't think they exist
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Girl you have to let it go. I have had the same issues with dating sites and live in a place that is limited too. It's very easy to fall for unavailable people when no one is available to you. I eco mike300

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.