1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Strong preference to one sex?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by 5%gay, Feb 14, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. 5%gay

5%gay Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible to be bisexual with a strong preference to one sex? Or would you consider that to lean more towards ace? I am seeking meaning in my sexuality but am a bit confused about it. I sort of wish there was a word for it but often feel like there are too many words. Lol.

I am very much into men but I think I’m very rare situations I am capable of falling in love with and sleeping with a woman.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Well-Known Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 1 / -1
    Yes it is possible I am Bi and into guys more but still like girls

3. josu

josu know yourself · love yourself
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    you seem like me and my wife. we're pretty straight, but we've each had enjoyable gay sex before. we like to say that we're each a little queer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #3 josu, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  4. Freaky.Fiona

Freaky.Fiona Reliable Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 2 / -4
    Yes, definitely. I lean more towards being lesbian, but do still love my husband and enjoy sex with men, though I preferred sex with women. :) 
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2020 ---
    That's awesome! :) 

5. 5%gay

5%gay Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys. I guess I finally know that I’m bisexual. I finally figured it out at the age of 29. Haha. Who knew? I guess I learned something about myself today!

6. LeeBee
    Curious

LeeBee Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Yes I’m definitely more into women and very heterosexual really but I have a part of me that find men sexually attractive so it’s definitely not a 50/50 split.

7. TaylorEtc
    Supportive

TaylorEtc Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Haha. I'm 50 and just starting to work it out.

I've always thought that I was straight but a bit effeminate. I'm working out now that I'm bi, but not sure how much.

I've never been with a guy and not really pursuing it. I think maybe I'm 20% gay and 80% straight. My therapist told me she thinks I'll settled down to about 80% gay and 20% straight. I told a female friend this, she said, 'well, I'm bi and so is my husband'.

Just by realising and accepting it about myself, and telling a couple of key/close friends, I feel a lot better about myself. More confident, less social anxiety. It has been an interesting journey so far. Good luck with yours.

8. Daniel Duneclift

Daniel Duneclift Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yes this is very possible. I am pansexual but constantly get anxious that I am straight due to my high preference for girls (60% to 30% ). Even tho I think about girls and guys constantly I still question it. So yes it’s very possible

9. mike300

mike300 Pretty Notable
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 1 / -6
    yes, its very possible...i m more into guys but i admire and am attracted to women too

10. bi-fi signal
    Alienated

bi-fi signal *bi intensifies*
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    yea im bi but i prefer girls slightly over guys. like a 3.5 on the kinsey scale

11. PAN-da
    Bookworm

PAN-da Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Of course! Everyone has preferences,right now I do feel a preference to girls, and that's fine.

12. SpaceVampy
    Batty

SpaceVampy Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I prefer women, by a lot

13. MyNameIsLuis

MyNameIsLuis Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -0
    I prefer girls over men most of the time. I'm not sexually attracted to most men (while I am sexually attracted to most women.) I don't think I could ever fall in love with a man. In fact, there are times when I don't feel attracted at all to guys, and other times I feel more attraction than usual, I guess it's a hormonal thing.

14. Tal

Tal Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    This post put into words exactly how I feel.Completely accurate, even down to the age...I didn't piece my feelings together until earlier this year...at age 29! Sometimes I wonder if I should have known sooner. Like there are phases in my life where I was only attracted to men, then a mix of men and women. do you think levels of attraction can change over time?

15. bi-fi signal
    Alienated

bi-fi signal *bi intensifies*
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    yes, im bi and i used to prefer guys over girls, but now its the other way around

16. lovely88

lovely88 Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i actually prefer women over men most of the time but im attracted to men sexually not romantically

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.