1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Strong preference to one sex?

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by 5%gay, Feb 14, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. 5%gay

5%gay Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible to be bisexual with a strong preference to one sex? Or would you consider that to lean more towards ace? I am seeking meaning in my sexuality but am a bit confused about it. I sort of wish there was a word for it but often feel like there are too many words. Lol.

I am very much into men but I think I’m very rare situations I am capable of falling in love with and sleeping with a woman.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Doglover44
    Complacent

Doglover44 Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 0 / -1
    Yes it is possible I am Bi and into guys more but still like girls

3. josu

josu know yourself · love yourself
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    you seem like me and my wife. we're pretty straight, but we've each had enjoyable gay sex before. we like to say that we're each a little queer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #3 josu, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  4. Freaky.Fiona

Freaky.Fiona Dedicative Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +424 / 2 / -2
    Yes, definitely. I lean more towards being lesbian, but do still love my husband and enjoy sex with men, though I preferred sex with women. :) 
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2020 ---
    That's awesome! :) 

5. 5%gay

5%gay Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys. I guess I finally know that I’m bisexual. I finally figured it out at the age of 29. Haha. Who knew? I guess I learned something about myself today!

6. LeeBee
    Curious

LeeBee Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yes I’m definitely more into women and very heterosexual really but I have a part of me that find men sexually attractive so it’s definitely not a 50/50 split.

7. TaylorEtc

TaylorEtc Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Haha. I'm 50 and just starting to work it out.

I've always thought that I was straight but a bit effeminate. I'm working out now that I'm bi, but not sure how much.

I've never been with a guy and not really pursuing it. I think maybe I'm 20% gay and 80% straight. My therapist told me she thinks I'll settled down to about 80% gay and 20% straight. I told a female friend this, she said, 'well, I'm bi and so is my husband'.

Just by realising and accepting it about myself, and telling a couple of key/close friends, I feel a lot better about myself. More confident, less social anxiety. It has been an interesting journey so far. Good luck with yours.

8. Daniel Duneclift

Daniel Duneclift Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Yes this is very possible. I am pansexual but constantly get anxious that I am straight due to my high preference for girls (60% to 30% ). Even tho I think about girls and guys constantly I still question it. So yes it’s very possible

9. mike300

mike300 Active Veteran
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +477 / 1 / -6
    yes, its very possible...i m more into guys but i admire and am attracted to women too

10. bi-fi signal
    Fine

bi-fi signal *bi intensifies*
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    yea im bi but i prefer girls slightly over guys. like a 3.5 on the kinsey scale

11. PAN-da
    Bookworm

PAN-da Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Of course! Everyone has preferences,right now I do feel a preference to girls, and that's fine.

12. SpaceVampy
    Batty

SpaceVampy Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I prefer women, by a lot

13. MyNameIsLuis

MyNameIsLuis Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I prefer girls over men most of the time. I'm not sexually attracted to most men (while I am sexually attracted to most women.) I don't think I could ever fall in love with a man. In fact, there are times when I don't feel attracted at all to guys, and other times I feel more attraction than usual, I guess it's a hormonal thing.

14. Tal

Tal Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This post put into words exactly how I feel.Completely accurate, even down to the age...I didn't piece my feelings together until earlier this year...at age 29! Sometimes I wonder if I should have known sooner. Like there are phases in my life where I was only attracted to men, then a mix of men and women. do you think levels of attraction can change over time?

15. bi-fi signal
    Fine

bi-fi signal *bi intensifies*
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    yes, im bi and i used to prefer guys over girls, but now its the other way around

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.