1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual something strange happened

Discussion in 'Bisexual & Pansexual' started by hushusna, May 28, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. hushusna

hushusna mademoiselle pan-demic
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Hello dear fellas,

Several days ago, I started a conversation with a girl on this site. We are at the same age. Our conversation ran smoothly to the end when I said goodbye and gave her my instagram account and phone number so we can always keep in touch.

She had followed request my acc, I approved and follow back. On that night she text me on WhatsApp. Yeah, we chatting as a friend and we had record voice message as well. Also, we were exchanging photo. She has a lovely voice. Everything was fine.

It began to seem weird when I started to feel like she is more than a friend (crush maybe). Well, we live so far away and I never meet her. It's that love at the first sight? I am confused. She might just assume that I'm just friend of this site, nothing special.(Ya, ofc just like a friend)

I think that I'm over reacted and too easy had a feeling to someone. What should I do? I hope you guys can give me some thought. Thank you ^_^

#1 hushusna, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
  2. PokemonAnime
    Busy

PokemonAnime Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    I think that if you feel a connection with her run with it and see what happens. Life sometimes has a way of twisting and turning our lives in mysterious ways that we would otherwise believe to not be possible. The only way you can rob yourself of that possibility is to not give your feelings the chance to see what could be and shutting it all down from the very start. It sounds to me like your heart really wants to pursue things, but your head is scared because you don't know how the other person feels and I completely empathize with that. Maybe she will see this thread and know that you're talking about her and you will get an answer to how she feels about you in return.

It sounds like you two are developing something wonderful. Sure you want to be with her in person, but that still doesn't change the fact that you have formed a special bond in spite of it and that is what counts. You can spend time with people in person and not feel connected to them on a deep level and feel completely alone and at the same time you can talk to someone far away and feel like you are right there with them because your heart and mind are indeed there with that person who means so much to you.

I guess I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself here and getting really excited for you before you even know how the other person feels. I really hope that she feels the same way about you that you feel about her. I'm rooting for the two of you.

Since you haven't talked about the depth of your feelings for each other yet that will be the first step towards seeing if anything romantic will happen between you two, or if you both decide that you would rather keep your connection platonic. It may be that neither of you wants to start an official relationship due to the distance and on the other hand you two may be perfectly willing to start a relationship anyway and still be incredibly happy together. It's up to you two to decide how you want to proceed with your feelings for each other (if she returns them). From what you said, maybe it is too soon for you two to begin something romantic especially since you're not aware of exactly how you feel about her yet either. Let things progress naturally and maybe the feelings you have will intensify and you will then know exactly how you feel about her and she about you if she doesn't know how she feels yet either.

Personally I don't think you should allow distance to keep you from pursuing something that could possibly become one of the happiest things in your life. Follow your hearts! I fully admit that am a bit biased though. It makes me happy when people find love in their lives and it makes them feel complete. That whole process all begins with words spoken between two people and two beings being connected to each other by something far more powerful than physical touch.

I understand that you or others may disagree with me, or may think that I'm being too much of a dreamer with my head and heart in the clouds and that is perfectly fine and understandable. As for me, I firmly stand by my words and my thoughts. I believe that nothing is impossible until proven one way or the other.

Even if you two don't end up romantically involved because she doesn't return your feelings or you two don't want to do the long distance thing, it sounds like you still found yourself a wonderful friend. Congratulations! I wish you both all the best!

3. hushusna

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Hey, thank you so much for your lengthy reply yet very informative. Sure, keeping it naturally is the best thing do! :) 

4. PokemonAnime
    Busy

PokemonAnime Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    You're welcome!

Indeed! Love the friendship you have regardless of whether or not it turns into more. That friendship is the very foundation of what you two share. Don't throw it away even if it turns out that she doesn't feel the same way about you, or doesn't want to pursue a romantic relationship with you. It will all be okay either way. :)  I'm glad that you are going to at least give it a chance and see what comes from it.

5. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Dedicative Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0 / -1
    Hey Hushusna. I have been where you are before, I know all too well how that feels, its incredible. Its really not usual to connect with someone so effortlessly and closely so fast in any facet of our lives. I do want to say though, take it from me and take things SUPER slow. If not, things can end up going lightning fast and then come crashing down and hurting terribly. Im not saying that will always be the outcome in such situations, but it can happen. It does sound like you care a great deal for her and she for you. No matter what, whether it stays a friendship or becomes more, you're lucky for that and you are lucky to have found her. Those kinds of bonds are precious, one in a lifetime even. That's why its further important to go slow because nobody ever wants to lose something like that. Like PokemonAnime was saying, don't let distance stop things, that's a ways into the future anyhow. Continue to get to know each other and enjoy the time you have. I wish you guys the very best<3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. hushusna

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0

Dear starlightprincess,
    I found out that your reply is very useful for me. Even though it takes a long time for miracle to happened (only if it happened). Yeah the key is be patient and the right time will come. Thank you so much :) 

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.