1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Someone tell me what the hell is going on please

Discussion in 'Questioning & General LGBT' started by HappyToBIMe123, Aug 15, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. HappyToBIMe123

HappyToBIMe123 Grand King of The Apple Juices.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I went to a movie with my straight friend yesterday and it was one of my best moments in my life. But.... here’s the issue.... He’s straight and I’m a guy (obviously). Now for anyone who knows me knows I’m a bisexual thats’s had some ups and downs. I now have some issues that I would like to discuss. I am Dealing with some inner turmoil right now that is making me confused and annoyed. I couldn’t stop looking at him and every time I looked at him I got nervous. Idk what to do about this. Am I gay? because when I felt I was bi I felt both sides, but now I don’t feel anything for woman. Please let me know thank you.

2. Doglover44
    Adorable

Doglover44 Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like to me your discovering your true self

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Aussie bi guy
    Cheerful

Aussie bi guy Dedicative Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -0
    Or you can still be bisexual but you find your friend attractive, and like a lot of bisexual people whose feelings between the sexes varies from time to time, you are currently more attracted to men than women

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Jessica45
    Benevolent

Jessica45 Bisexual mtf. Slightly insane
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 0 / -2
    It’s not unusual. I’m bi and I’ve had to fight the urge to kiss a couple of straight friends. I’ve been very attracted to a couple of guy friends but I’m still bisexual

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Kahlan

Kahlan Addictive Advisor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +754 / 0 / -2
    Spend a lot of time with a girl, take her to a movie, etc., and compare notes. Sorta joking here, but not really, I mean, you were in the moment, the mood, whatever. It could be that there is no girl in your life right now that turns your crank, and he does, or you want him too. I think this requires further investigation. ;) 

6. BiBiLife
    Loved

BiBiLife Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,517 / 2 / -5
    There's a thread going on about bisexual people experiencing phases. Basically, it's quite normal to have fluctuations in your attraction to males and females.

7. HappyToBIMe123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I know you are all right but I don’t feel like it’s worth it, he thinks be lgbt is wrong and he knows about my bisexuality but he has no idea that I like him. Idk what to do. This is so stressful.

8. eriffire

eriffire Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    I feel your pain! I’ve been in love with people when it wasn’t mutual (actually, I was too much of a chicken to tell them so have no idea if that’s true,) and it’s like the worst kind of heartache. Especially remaining in close proximity to them and keeping your attraction secret.

Could it be that your attraction to this guy is eclipsing all feelings for anyone else, since your heart is set on him? Oftentimes the heart and head don’t see eye to eye on matters of attraction. It may be worth seeing other people in a romantic setting and see if you can get sparks flying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. HappyToBIMe123

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Well see there is this other friend of mine who is also straight and I believe The feelings I have for my other friend is making my brain substitute him in my other friend. This is stressful.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.