1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Some of my paintings.

Discussion in 'Artists and Art' started by Blackpaw, Nov 7, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Blackpaw
    Batty

Blackpaw (Happily taken)
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +671 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much for taking time to comment so nicely on each of my pictures. It is much appreciated. I don’t have anywhere except a photo storing online website where I put some of my art. I don’t have deviant art or anything like that because I don’t feel my art is good enough. I see all the mistakes I made since I’m a beginner. I’ve been painting since the beginning of the year. It’s kind of like a new hobby and I’ve no idea what I’m doing lol :D 
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2020 ---
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I painted the piano for my son since he plays the piano :) 
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2020 ---
    It’s a lovely hobby to have isn’t it? I’ve done little bits of pencil drawing and keep saying I’ll do more of it. I’ve never taken to water colours though. That’s been an absolute disaster for me lol

#21 Blackpaw, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. Scarlet_Raven

Scarlet_Raven Legendary craftsman
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Blackpaw I like to make a review and critique. I have lot of experience. Today's thoughts are you are talented at this, you choose good colors too. If I am watching a painting, first thing to see the colors. The gate one with the light colors took me in immediately. It's good you do that as a hobby. Please keep on painting if you get a new idea and share with the forum. I think you are better than some of my classmates were at art school. I find a lot of people without any learned art but natural talent in art. It's fate that we met in the other part of the forum.

Have a nice day!

3. Blackpaw
    Batty

Blackpaw (Happily taken)
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +671 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments :)  You inspire me to carry on :)  It’s really odd because at school I wasn’t much good at art!

4. Berk

Berk Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    About 3 years, I’m kinda young :)  though I’ve only been serious about art for the past year. I cannot bring myself to spend the time and effort to upload my art so no

5. blackcat
    Curious

blackcat Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    I think your art is amazing, as lots of people have said I love the top one - I think the colours you use are beautiful. How long did it take for you to paint it?
    I myself love painting, especially with acrylic or oil paints, but it always takes me a very long time to finish a painting lol.

6. Blackpaw
    Batty

Blackpaw (Happily taken)
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +671 / 0 / -0
    hello :)  I did a first layer that took about an hour and then the next day I did a second layer which took about the same time. I then worked on clouds and the boat. So I’d say about 3 hours altogether :) 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.