1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

Some Advice?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by ThatOneGirl, Jan 9, 2017.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. ThatOneGirl

ThatOneGirl Tale as old as time
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    How do you figure out if your a lesbian or just bisexual?

2. angel70
    Supportive

angel70 The Old Guy
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,262 / 0 / -14
    "Just" bisexual? I resemble that remark!

Specifically, though, you figure it out based on your sexual attraction to men. If, in your sexual fantasies, you sometimes dwell on specifically male anatomical features, there's a strong probability you might enjoy the real thing. If you decide to experiment with a boy your age, just bear in mind that most of them are quite unfamiliar with what makes a woman feel good, and often are looking for their coats before you're even warmed up.

3. AdrianAce
    Cheeky

AdrianAce angry lesbian

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I agree with angel70.
    Personal labels vary in importance from person to person, but finding yourself and learning your own preferences can be rewarding. From what I have seen, learning your preferences is a personal journey. Try to think deeply about what you feel for others and when you feel it. You can also experiment, but remember to be safe and that (as angel70 said) many younger males aren't very experienced with women. Just be observant of your feelings toward others, and remember that things sometimes change (I thought I liked men before I entered high school. Boy, did that change) and that change is ok!