1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

So I'm single...

Discussion in 'Pansexual' started by Alexie, Oct 11, 2017.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Alexie

Alexie Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I am pan, and out, and proud, and I have been single for like a year now. I have never had a relationship that lasted for longer than a month. (Not because I can't commit, but I always find people who like me and then after a week or two are like na www I only see you as a friend) I know realistically I am 16 and I have plenty of time to have my first great romance, but j am also pretty much the only person in my friend group (straight and otherwise) that have never even had their first kiss. I have held hands with previous my previous boyfriend and girlfriends, and cuddled but that was about it. I just feel sometimes like I am just an unlovable person. I would really love to be in a relationship, and I put all my effort into anything I do in life, but I feel like no one will ever give me the chance. I have considered just trying to convince myself I am asexual so I don't have to feel so depressed about it.

2. Valarmorghulis
    Dead

Valarmorghulis Opai dragon !
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +864 / 20 / -309
    hey nice that you are here but try not to use this site as something it is not. This is a forum not a dating site so if you are here exclusively looking for a relationship this is not really what you want.

3. Alexie

Alexie Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I am here to talk to people, I am not just looking for a relationship I am looking for Friends but a relationship would be nice too

4. Valarmorghulis
    Dead

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +864 / 20 / -309
    So I'm single... just you know.... that.

5. Alexie

Alexie Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    did you read my entire thing, or did you just get but hurt by the title of my thread?

6. Valarmorghulis
    Dead

Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +864 / 20 / -309
    calm down. I was just advising you as for the uses of this forum. As i remember you posted twice. One with a generic greeting and introduction and one titled 'so i'm single' it does indeed give an impression if you did not intend that then maybe you should not use such titles for your posts.

7. Edwin: Ed or Winnie
    No Mood

Edwin: Ed or Winnie Peter Pan. Emphasis on the Pan.
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +251 / 1 / -0
    Hey! I get where you're coming from, and it's great that you found this site. Although Valarmorghulis is correct in saying this is not a dating site, I didn't see you asking for a relationship in this thread, so your just keep doing your thing, friend. I hope you like it here! :D 

8. anon_abstraction
    Adorable

anon_abstraction ⚧⚲ ⚥
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +343 / 0 / -0
    Neither did I.

I got married when I was too young, 22. Now I am divorced because I pushed my luck and because my ex is a pretty darn terrible in a romantic/long term relationship setting. A problem I would have seen if I weren't young and naive....and overmedicated...and overcompensating for a gender I didn't possess...and overcompenstating for a religion I didn't agree with...you know the regular stuff.

16 is still very young. A little over half my age. I haven't kissed anyone other than my cat since...January? Yeah, January. Honestly living alone has put things in perspective. I am happy these 10 months have passed with no one else living at my place. At first there was lots of loneliness. I pushed for a fling. Never happened. I'm happy for it though, I have had lots of time for introspection, lots of self-discovery. At your age you should probably be trying to do just about the same--in my opinion at least.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.