1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

So, I think I'm Ready!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Kimmygirl557, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:52 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Kimmygirl557
    Chatty

Kimmygirl557 Cat and anime loving lesbian~
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    So, like the thread title says, I think I'm finally ready! It feels like forever since I've been with someone and it has been! But lately, talking to a friend of mine, sitting around thinking as well, I think I'm actually ready to meet someone and start dating once again! I do want to make more friends, as well, but I definitely want to start dating again! I'm just overly self conscious since I'm quite obviously a big girl (if I were to be blunt, I'm fat) and I don't know of any girls who'd even like a bigger girl like me! But while I'm nervous I'm ready to start dating again! Or, hell, even start making more friends! It's such a strange feeling, if I'm gonna be honest!

2. Supporter
    Magical

Supporter Lord of Rainbows | Local Editor | O Wise One
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -1
    Yay! So happy for you love! And love? You are are very beautiful, so do not put yourself down like that. If you ever what a friend to chat with I am always available.

Good Luck angel!

3. WiredToLive
    Barefooter

WiredToLive Color Me Blue
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Kimmy, the best kind of attraction begins from the inside out. We project out what we feel inside. You're fierce for having the guts to say how you feel and expressing it so well. Your confidence in your knowledge of knowing you're ready to date is awesome. Keep on this path of self acceptance and love and the skies the limit for you! Anything is attainable when we set our minds and hearts to it. You're beautiful in so many ways! Just stay true to you and positive things will happen.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.