1. $1. For $1 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to make a donation. Thank you!

Signs that your friend has feelings for you

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Destinyzacon191, Jan 7, 2017.  |  Print Topic

$1 - Support the site and go ad free for life for $1. Click here to make a donation.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Destinyzacon191

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is a thread where you post some signs you would see if a friend of the same sex could possibly have different feelings for you. This thread will help me out, and will no doubt help others out too. What are some things she might do that makes you believe she likes you in a different way?Put your thoughts below :) 

2. Feverwood

Feverwood Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    She always is touching you

She always finds a reason to show up just to hang out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. purplehugs34
    Boner

purplehugs34 lil Skeleton
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,220 / 2 / -10
    -Wants to sit close to you all the time
    -she stares at you a lot

4. oreocookies

oreocookies Lurker

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm currently questioning my sexuality because I think I have a crush on a girl (she's pan lol thank god), and here's a list of things I tend to do around her, so if she does these to you there's a chance she might like you.

Trying to touch you- mostly hair, hands, clothes etc.
    Sitting next to you even if she has other friends there
    Always acting happy around you, has a sparkle in her eye.
    Compliments you or teases you a lot
    Talks to you a lot, goes out of her way to talk to you
    Has she tried to find your views on LGBT?
    Do you know if she is queer, has she tried to subtly tell you? I mean, this is kinda important, but is she straight?
    You catch her staring at you from across the room

Does she act differently around you to others? As in, does she do these things^^^ around everyone else? Or, say, does she usually keeps to herself around others but around you she's very touchy-feely, or is she usually very kinda bored or sad but around you she's always happy? If she acts differently around you that's a sign she likes you.
    You can also find websites with more signs if you google it, or take a 'does she like me quiz for lesbians/bi/pan'.

Hope this helps!