1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

She’s sleeping with lots of other women ...I’m hurt..do I walk away?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Louise44sun, Sep 27, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Iwilldance

Iwilldance Look! There's a girl dancing slowly in the shadow!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +303 / 0 / -0
    I don't know, and maybe even she doesn't know. All you can do is accept that. She might be a really good friend anyway, but she will never be what you want her to be. If you keep on hoping she is something else you will keep on getting hurt. She is, as far as i can see, trying to make it clear to you who she is, and that she does not want attachment. So the best would be for you to abandon the thought.

2. MightyMike69

MightyMike69 Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I think people have already summed it up quite succinctly but it appears that you may be creating the problem, rather than the problem actually existing.

There is nothing wrong with her sleeping around and even informing you of that (I have sexual relationships with loads of my friends and we discuss (some of which are common with each other) etc but they all know that it will never go beyond sex as we have established the boundaries), and should realistically be an indicator to you that she doesn’t want to commit, and I certainly don’t believe that she’d get a kick out of bragging to you about how many girls she had slept with and therefore wouldn’t pose and real purpose.

You may just be creating an ideal scenario that you clearly have the answers to but are not willing to accept. She has indicated to you that she only wants to have “fun” and not a relationship so I think it is time to let it go.

3. BiBiLife
    Musical

BiBiLife Whatsername
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,162 / 2 / -5
    Louise, you have been hung up on this woman for months. From how you describe her behavior, it's very clear to me that she is not interested in a relationship. You really need to let her go before this obsession ruins your life.

4. Louise44sun

Louise44sun Great Learner
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I’m just struggling as we have daily contact and going on holiday together in 21 days.

5. Iwilldance

Iwilldance Look! There's a girl dancing slowly in the shadow!
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +303 / 0 / -0
    I see ^^ What if you decide that this woman is your friend. And tell her you have to be either one or the other, and that therefore she cannot kiss you because you respect that she dont want a relationship but cant be friends with benifits. And then tell yourself that a friend is all that she will ever be.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.