1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Share funny incident or case of your life

Discussion in 'Funny' started by Romeo, Sep 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Where is MY Bunny?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0 / -0
    Any interesting or funny case of your life? :D 

Today! At the part-time job....
    In the seven years that I have worked part-time here, I have never received a tip. There are no such things in Japan. But today, one client gave me an envelope, said that it was for me.... :\ He winked and said that he would come again.... That was a tip right? (about 50 dollars btw) I’m confused . I don't wanna go to work tomorrow :D 

2. Izabel

Izabel Lurker

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well, I think the way I came out as gay is a pretty good story, so here it is:

This happened this past Pride month, and I was at a band thing for my school. I was hanging out with my queer friends when my mom (who doesn't like LGBT people) pulls me aside to tell me that I can't be friends with them anymore because they're "bad influences". She tells me to tell them in front of her that I can't be friends with them and walks me back over to group. I didn't know what to do to stop this other than coming out and tell her that I have liked girls since 3rd grade, but I didn't want to do it like that. Then I got a grade A idea. My mom, with a smug look on her face, pushed me towards my group, and the rest was history at my school. In my group, was a girl I knew had a crush on me, and I liked her back. I looked at my mom, then back at (fake name Lily) Lily, I asked Lily if she loved me, and if I could kiss her. She agreed. So I pulled her in, leaned over and gave her a good 3 second long kiss, and look back at my mom, who looked horrified. I told her that I have been like this since I was 7, and that this was who I always have been.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  3. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Where is MY Bunny?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0 / -0
    That's great! :D 
    Did she accept you?

4. Mikey likes it

Mikey likes it Dedicative Contributor
    Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Well once at a job there was a big muscular dude named Tom who was always picking on me. You queer.....about five years later I go into the local gay bar, there is that great big muscular f---er. So I get a long hot coal on the end of my cigarette ready to put it in his ear. The guy gets off his bar stool. Asks if I know who is is I said yeah your Tom. He picks my skinny butt off the ground, ( with one arm), and kisses me right in the mouth. Then demands I never tell anyone about him or he will kill me. I had to laugh so Tom I'm gonna go to work and tell them guess who I say at the gay bar.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2019 ---
    Saw at the gay bar. Wow some people who hate queers in public are queers in private.

5. Mikey likes it

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    God I love it, now that's how to come out. God bless her and Lilly.:) 

6. BlazeTheDog
    Depressed

BlazeTheDog Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    I was around 6 or 7 we had just moved from California to Vermont and we were looking around our new house. I went into one of the bedrooms and found dead mice in the electrical sockets and hanging from the ceiling fan. After 2 hours my mom came into the room and found me playing with the dead mice like dolls. I was a weird kid lol.

7. Hatelove

Hatelove Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -5
    It happened yesterday. I was waiting for my train and I sat in front of a woman who was drunk. She kept leaving her bags and laptop with us strangers to walk funny singing and dancing to drink and come back. Everybody was tired and exhausted but she was in a different world.
    When I decided to leave she said to me with the loudest voice at the station "take care sir" people looked at us and they rolled their eyes at her. I was giving her my back I stood for few seconds then I decided it was better to pretend that I did not hear it.
    I mean my eyebrows were waxed, I was wearing skinny pants with shirt. I have no idea why she said sir. Everyone at the train called me "miss". So I don't know. Is it the short hair and baseball cap lol

8. EmeraldMan
    Musical

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I recently got my driver's license, and last week I drove myself home without anyone else in the car for the first time. Here's the catch though: it was at night. So not only was I really nervous about not messing up while driving, I was nervous about not messing up while it's dark outside.

I started driving as normal. Things were going pretty smoothly. Then I hear a bike rider shout something loud. It shook me up a little, but I let it slide. About halfway through the drive, I stopped at a stoplight, and the car next to me has two people each shouting at me, and then it was all clear why the first guy was shouting. I forgot to turn on my lights. Whoops lol. I was lucky not to get pulled over, but in the end I was so embarrassed that I felt like I never wanted to drive again. Thankfully nothing like that has happened since, but it's still a funny story to remember for me lol.

9. Mikey likes it

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    When my mom was elderly, I once asked her if she minded me making meals, without asking what she wanted to eat. Mom's answer, "That the second stupidest question, you ever asked me!" As the smart Alec gene in strong in our family, I asked her, " What was the first stupidest question I asked you?" Mom's reply was " When you asked me if I still loved you cause you were gay!" I think I know who I got the smart Alec gene from!

10. Mikey likes it

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    I always thought about becoming Catholic, so I could go to confession. However the thought kinda scared me, after a few hours of confessing. I could just see the priest throwing me of the confessional saying ," My son your not confessing, you are boasting!"

11. Tragic

Tragic Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I was working as a kitchen porter at this Boutique Hotel in Birmingham during the summer of 2019. I was told by management to take a bucket of ice downstairs. I was carrying the bucket but dropped it all over the wooden stairs. The management saw what happened and there was an awkward silence. I recall one of my favourite managers saying as he was walking downstairs, right let's try not to die here. I had to quickly clean it up before the guests arrived. They never gave me that job again. ^_^;;

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Mikey likes it

Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    When they started selling rogain for balding guys,the Mikey got a great idea! As poor Mikey doesn't have a happy trail on his stomach, or furry chest or armpits........ Mikey buys some rogain and begins applying same to his chest and a stomach where a happy trail should be. While awaiting my new man fur, I am imagining how I'm gonna go shirtless at every opportunity to show off my new man fur! What a stud I shall be, so nice and furry! After a year of religiously applying rogain, the Mikey did not sprout a single man fur hair. My disappointment knew no bounds, oh well some guy like smooth dudes!

#12 Mikey likes it, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.