1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Share funny incident or case of your life

Discussion in 'Funny' started by Romeo, Sep 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Where is MY Bunny?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0 / -0
    Any interesting or funny case of your life? :D 

Today! At the part-time job....
    In the seven years that I have worked part-time here, I have never received a tip. There are no such things in Japan. But today, one client gave me an envelope, said that it was for me.... :\ He winked and said that he would come again.... That was a tip right? (about 50 dollars btw) I’m confused . I don't wanna go to work tomorrow :D 

2. Izabel

Izabel Lurker

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well, I think the way I came out as gay is a pretty good story, so here it is:

This happened this past Pride month, and I was at a band thing for my school. I was hanging out with my queer friends when my mom (who doesn't like LGBT people) pulls me aside to tell me that I can't be friends with them anymore because they're "bad influences". She tells me to tell them in front of her that I can't be friends with them and walks me back over to group. I didn't know what to do to stop this other than coming out and tell her that I have liked girls since 3rd grade, but I didn't want to do it like that. Then I got a grade A idea. My mom, with a smug look on her face, pushed me towards my group, and the rest was history at my school. In my group, was a girl I knew had a crush on me, and I liked her back. I looked at my mom, then back at (fake name Lily) Lily, I asked Lily if she loved me, and if I could kiss her. She agreed. So I pulled her in, leaned over and gave her a good 3 second long kiss, and look back at my mom, who looked horrified. I told her that I have been like this since I was 7, and that this was who I always have been.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Romeo
    Cheerful

Romeo Where is MY Bunny?
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0 / -0
    That's great! :D 
    Did she accept you?

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.