1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transsexual Remembering revealing my new life in 2007

Discussion in 'Transsexual' started by JessicaD, May 12, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JessicaD

JessicaD Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I remember revealing my new life as a pre op transsexual woman for the first time at my 10 year high school reunion.My good friends knew I transitioned whom supported me.Rest of my classmates and teachers I had,I was nervous at first revealing myself as Jessica for the first time and thought it would be a disaster.When I walked in,I was wrong with it being a disaster and was no longer nervous.Everyone was surprised I changed big time,knew me as my old male self, "Jesse".Included the teachers I had.It was a positive reaction asking me about my transition the right way and saw I was much happier.One teacher I had,it was an OMG look on her face seeing I changed.She was the biggest influence in my life during school,taught me not to give up and stay strong.I did thank her for that and said your welcome to me.Even saw I live a much happier life now and told her I do now.I am glad everyone has accepted the changes and has been great

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A The Legend of LGBT
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,872 / 0 / -1
    Love you and thank you for sharing.

3. JessicaD

JessicaD Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    This teacher of mine that was an influence in my life saw I was struggling in a way.Even one classmate of mine I knew,Angela was amazed I changed in a good way.Still talk to her to this day treating me as one of the girls.One thing she asked me was the biggest thing I had to get used to during my transition.I told her used to wearing a bra everyday.

4. Duckboots
    Feminine

Duckboots Curious Explorer
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    This is so nice. It's good to her people were so accepting.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.