1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Relationship advice

Discussion in 'Gay' started by aj2000, Oct 15, 2020 at 10:26 PM.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. aj2000

aj2000 Lurker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, myself (20) and my bf (24) just celebrated out first year dating anniversary but we’ve been having some issues that we’ve talked about. After the first few months of dating, our sex life has really declined. This is mainly because he has trouble staying hard during sex which usually ends awkwardly with both of us left upset. Because of this we have sex maybe once a month if that. We also never sext or send nudes to each other which is frustrating to me too. I haven’t been with too many guys before him and I just feel like I’m young and should be having fun while I can. We have some other relationship issues but this one is the one that mainly bothers me. Every time I bring it up, He just says he doesn’t know what to do about it. I really don’t know what to do because I don’t want to keep bringing it up to him that I wish we were more intimate. Any thoughts at all would be helpful, thanks.

2. Abbey Potter
    Dancing

Abbey Potter Pansexual Trans man:)
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    That must be incredibly difficult to deal with! I can see you care a lot about your boyfriend and really want to keep this going with him. I have been in a situation just like this. I can understand this would be something he would rather not discuss. I was not born a man but I know that something is wrong with him because of his lack of erection. What I suggest is to bring it up when both of you are in good spirits and during a calm time. This will help the conversation go better. Honestly, I don't know what the outcome will be but I know from experience that waiting hurts more than finding out what is going on. I hope everything turns out ok!

#2 Abbey Potter, Oct 16, 2020 at 10:34 AM
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 10:43 AM

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.