1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Bisexual Reintroducing Myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hope4tomorrow, Jan 16, 2021.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Hope4tomorrow

Hope4tomorrow Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hey so semi-short reintroduction, I used to be on this forum when I was first coming to terms about my sexuality and just needed support and a way to navigate what exactly I was feeling. Im now out of the closet and understand myself better- made some good connections but ended up leaving. I came back in hopes to see if I can still find people I can relate to online and that I could help encourage in any way like the people that initially encouraged me when I was first was on here.
    Just a disclaimer I'm not interested in using this platform for dating. I have no interest in online dating (no offense to anyone that does). I just want to find people to relate to and have an online friendship to talk about life or just fun stuff during the down time of the day when i’m alone.
    A little about my interests; I love talking about faith, listening to music and finding cool new songs, dad jokes or just funny memes, cooking, baking and finding new recipes, love gardening and working out and healthy lifestyle has become a new passion of mine recently aswell.
    Thanks for reading until the end ;) 

2. Altasan
    Lucky

Altasan something something
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back! I'm an atheist so I don't have much interest in talking about "faith" unless it's faith in humanity or something, but I do love music, cooking, working out (a bit of a struggle lately because of the pandemic), and the occasional dad joke. It's nice to meet you!

3. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Active Veteran
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,144 / 0 / -2
    Hey! You may have come around originally before my time, but its very nice to meet you! If you ever would like another friend or someone to talk to, you can always message me=) I also like music, cooking and baking! My friends say I make THE best chocolate chip cookies (the secret is adding maple syrup to the mix=))

4. Hope4tomorrow

Hope4tomorrow Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the welcome, and ya I can understand the struggle the pandemic poses on people’s fitness goals/motivation when the gyms are closed. I just do my workouts at home currently and go for long walks when its nice out. Nice meeting you too
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2021 ---
    Lol i love that secret ingredient- i’ll have to try that the next time i bake chocolate chip cookies. Do you use the maple syrup in place of sugar or just an added touch? Nice meeting you

#4 Hope4tomorrow, Jan 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  5. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Active Veteran
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +1,144 / 0 / -2
    Added touch=) I also put sea salt on top of each cookie, just a little sprinkle before they go in the oven=)

6. Hope4tomorrow

Hope4tomorrow Hot Cookie
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Ah the sea salt sounds like a nice touch too. Those sound great :)  I love the smell of chocolate chip cookies when they are baking-specifically those over any other cookie for some reason lol

7. buzzzer
    Speechless

buzzzer Well-Known Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +336 / 0 / -0
    Welcome back!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.