1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Transsexual Questions questions

Discussion in 'Transsexual' started by Cleopatra Hamilton, Jan 10, 2020.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Cleopatra Hamilton

Cleopatra Hamilton Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So like I’m a cis female and I just am trying to educate myself sooooo here are the questions:

1. Ok post surgery ( I know that not everyone goes thru surgery) can you feel like the nerves do u get the same pleasure?

2. Can you guys produce sperms and eggs and can the males impregnate a cis woman cause they produce sperms?

3. How does dysphoria feel?

4. MALES pre surgery, do u wear a binder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Alsthom
    Sarcastic

Alsthom Princess Chick Pea
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +856 / 0 / -1
    Hello! I'm a trans woman, pre-op, so I'll try to answer your questions from my knowledge.

1. During the vaginoplasty, the surgeons usually take a piece of the head of the penis (a very sensitive area) to create a kind of clitoris (just the external part, not the whole thing), and they try to keep all the nerves intact. From what I've heard, if the surgery is done well, there is definitely pleasure. No way to know if it's the same though.
    For trans men, I don't know.

2. For women : post-op, obviously not. Pre-op, the quantity and quality of the sperm cells are highly reduced by hormones, so it's hard to create a healthy baby. You can freeze some sperm pre-HRT to be safe.
    For men : it depends, some people have their eggs affected by testosterone, some don't. Same thing, you can freeze them to be safe.

4. It depends on people. If their chest causes them dysphoria, then they will probably wear a binder, if they can. Some feel no need to.

3. Hardest for last : it ranges from mild unease to intense self-hatred, depression, suicidal and self-harm thoughts and/or acts. It really is a bitch.
    It also varies along time, in places, intensity and feelings.
    For example, mine can feel like my airways are a bit blocked, and my mind goes blank; or sometimes it feels like tight, itchy clothes that you can't take off. Sometimes it's my facial hair, sometimes the hair on the rest of my body, and my genitals and my voice are constant problems.

Well, here you go, I did my best, I hope you can get something from it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Cleopatra Hamilton

Cleopatra Hamilton Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Thank you so much, so much stuff makes more sense now so really thank you. And have a wonderful life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.